• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would it be safe to take 1mg ativan after taking kratom?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I have had two doses of kratom today, 5 and 6 grams respectively, I wanna eat a weed cookie tonight, but I would like to have some ativan in case the cookies too strong for me, would it be safe to take an ativan 4 hours after last kratom dose and even if I dont eat the cookie, which im unsure the actual dose off thc in the cookie I just made them with shake, and abv. I'd sorta like to use these ativan in general anyway, if so how much ativan would be equal to 10mg valium? these ativan are about 5 years old as well..

Yes.

(You could even take it simultaneously with the kratom.)
ok I've taken Ativan before as a teen, how would it say compare to valium, lastly and sorry for taking your time.. if I expect cannabis anxiety although ima try to go slow, would it be wise to take the Ativan before or after the cookie?

Ativan is more bland and amnesia inducing than valium. It far more subtle than valium in my opinion

Take the ativan first if you expect anxiety

Man, to die from a combination of drugs u have to combine high doses. 1mg with ur kratom Is not gonna kill ya, dont worry.

ok I've taken Ativan before as a teen, how would it say compare to valium, lastly and sorry for taking your time.. if I expect cannabis anxiety although ima try to go slow, would it be wise to take the Ativan before or after the cookie?
U can take the ativan an hr after rating the cookie cause weed orally tskes a while to kick in AND ativan doesn't last thst long. Only.like 3-5 hrs.

I have had two doses of kratom today, 5 and 6 grams respectively, I wanna eat a weed cookie tonight, but I would like to have some ativan in case the cookies too strong for me, would it be safe to take an ativan 4 hours after last kratom dose and even if I dont eat the cookie, which im unsure the actual dose off thc in the cookie I just made them with shake, and abv. I'd sorta like to use these ativan in general anyway, if so how much ativan would be equal to 10mg valium? these ativan are about 5 years old as well..
It's a.myth that expired meds are less potent or.shit. they just put those dates so ppl buy drugs again AND think theyve gone bad. Drugs in general dont lose their potency if theyve Been stored in room temperature in their respective boxes, blisters or bottle.for example i have a 10-15 year bottle of us aspirines AND they are as good as new