• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Would it be feasible to work (desk job / paperwork) on allyescaline?

psychoblast

Bluelighter
I recently acquired some allyescaline. Never did mescaline, was always curious, and this was closest I could obtain.

I am having trouble finding a time to try it because of its duration (9-10 hours?) I almost never have that amount of time to just trip. I do hope to go to a multi-day music festival next year, but I'd actually rather try this stuff first to see if it is good to take in that environment.

That gave me the thought today of doing a low dose on a work day. I work remotely, don't really have any supervisor. I have worked quite well in the past on ketamine and mxe, relatively low doses (well beneath holing). I've also worked fine on low does of shrooms and low does of 2cb. I'm extremely experienced in a lot of psychedelics, so I can generally keep my shit together on anything if needed.

In my experience, some psychedelics are so trippy that things like reading, thinking logically, dealing with mundane topics, writing in a sober fashion, just are not feasible. But others are not so pushy at low doses.

In short, is allyescaline something you can take for a gentle ride at low doses where you will still be pretty functional? What would such a dose be, and just what kind of effects should I expect, if anyone knows?

Thx

~psychoblast~

Since you worked on so many other things I don’t see why you couldn’t on mescaline or analogue. Such idea wont work for most people as even working stoned can be hard depending on person and the job, on any dose of psychedelics much more so. I personally wouldn’t enjoy it and would rather time it so I got to work after trip, drinking a lot of coffee or whatever stim to make it trough the day. But maybe you’re an artist or work in some field where working on psychedelics makes sense.

I think you'll be functional, but you might wish you were doing something else. Mescaline makes me want to go out and touch grass. I haven't tried MAL so can't comment on the differences.

start with 1/8th dose whatever that is
small amounts should be excellent for concentration and getting things done and feeling good about it

Havent tried AL or MAL but proscaline was pretty darn functional compared to a lot of psychedelics. Not sure id want to take it at a workplace. Did that with san pedro and it was bad.

what percentage of a full dose did you take to make you say this:
Havent tried AL or MAL but proscaline was pretty darn functional compared to a lot of psychedelics. Not sure id want to take it at a workplace. Did that with san pedro and it was bad.

what percentage of a full dose did you take to make you say this:
Proscaline, dose was 45mg and it was done socializing and chilling around the house. Could def see doing art or hobbies being enjoyable.

My time working on san pedro id eaten like 70x 1g capsules of a very weak pachanoi. I lived directly above my work, a pizza place. About an hour in, I wasn't really feeling much, and a manager called for my help at rush. I obliged, but regretted very early on as the cactus was hitting strongly soon after i started. By the time my shift was over, most of the effects were waning.

I once took a 1/3 tab of acid while working, but it was an unusual kind of work. My computer contracting client wanted to take me to a promotional meeting with some executives (who had already decided on a different approach in some banking software).
This trip day involved driving for 3 hours across the Canada USA border, and then flying to the meeting on an inexpensive regional jet, attending a meeting during the peak, demonstrating a system I had invented, and then retracing our steps - the return flight and 3 hours driving back to our homes.

I had hit a hot spot with the blotter, and had a great time: I endured my client's extremely high speed driving, and cloyingly off color jokes, the disdain from the unreceptive bank execs, and the long way back, but my unrehearsed Jekyll-Hyde demo was simply not the deal-maker my client had hoped for.

The only other time I dosed while at work was on a computer convention floor, where I had to repetitively demonstrate my software designs to a range of people. In that case, my ability to tune into each visitor's interest and personality was a huge plus.

2cb is almost the same, so if you have experience and take a mini dosage, working from home would go smooth