❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would have had him climbing the walls—what happened here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medbithead

Bluelighter
I am the girl in this story. I met a man on the Internet. We texted and spoke by phone and he asked me to come to his city. We carried on for a month knowing of our plans. I set the restaurant —but he paid, surprise —and it totaled over 100 dollars. He paid a cab to the next place which was a bust because neither of us liked it so we walked. He kissed me outside of the first restaurant, immediately, we made out further at the new place , he pulled me close to him and
he told me he liked my body,
also once, outside he pulled my hands to his (clothed) genitals and I told him I was uncomfortable with that since we were in plain view of a restaurant,
but I’m no prude.
We walked and I had only told him what street My Airbnb was on but he said: we are now about halfway between your place and mine to which I felt myself going out loud, “I think we aren’t doing that tonight .”
I thought I could tell his face fell flat but who really can tell. And I think either I asked or he offered he would see me the next day —but after lunch, he said. I asked my friends who said wait to text him until you hear from him or at least until noonish.

I texted: come over and take me to school on Robinhood ;) (which, you know is a stock trading platform that we both have talked about.) I meant for it to sound like innuendo.
But he didn’t respond. My cousin checked in on me and I told him. He said it was nice weather in the city so I should enjoy the city and text him only this:

I am around and enjoying the area text me if you want to meet.

I could have stopped there. But I was floored. Why didn’t he call
he told me he liked my body. So I continued to text and call and text, which I know is my mistake. I paid some money to see some Monets, for about an hour, and still didn’t hear from him.

but I hate to think that because I did not let him stay over that first night, and go to bed with him then, that he thought it wasn’t worth it? I have no doubt I would have had him climbing the walls. >:)

Of the fact that he ghosted and has not said boo to me, frankly my friends have said there may be reasons of which I am unaware and which have nothing to do with me.
I want this man back but you cannot consider that I ever had him. your advice

it sounds like he had a "plan" for the evening and didn't like it when you didn't react according to the plan. i don't like people like that.

also once, outside he pulled my hands to his (clothed) genitals and I told him I was uncomfortable with that since we were in plain view of a restaurant,

ugh

I felt myself going out loud, “I think we aren’t doing that tonight .”

without any other context, this suggests a lack of interest, and can (will) be interpreted as a negative judgment of [his] attractiveness. if i'm being generous he inferred that you didn't like him that way, and he really wants someone who likes him that way (protip: everyone does), so he concluded that it was not a good idea to pursue a relationship with you. if i'm not being generous, he's a narcissistic fuck who wants everything his way and can't handle a speed bump.

I am the girl in this story. I met a man on the Internet. We texted and spoke by phone and he asked me to come to his city. We carried on for a month knowing of our plans. I set the restaurant —but he paid, surprise —and it totaled over 100 dollars. He paid a cab to the next place which was a bust because neither of us liked it so we walked. He kissed me outside of the first restaurant, immediately, we made out further at the new place , he pulled me close to him and
he told me he liked my body,
but I’m no prude.
We walked and I had only told him what street My Airbnb was on but he said: we are now about halfway between your place and mine to which I felt myself going out loud, “I think we aren’t doing that tonight .”
I thought I could tell his face fell flat but who really can tell. And I think either I asked or he offered he would see me the next day —but after lunch, he said. I asked my friends who said wait to text him until you hear from him or at least until noonish.

I texted: come over and take me to school on Robinhood ;) (which, you know is a stock trading platform that we both have talked about.) I meant for it to sound like innuendo.
But he didn’t respond. My cousin checked in on me and I told him. He said it was nice weather in the city so I should enjoy the city and text him only this:

I am around and enjoying the area text me if you want to meet.

I could have stopped there. But I was floored. Why didn’t he call
he told me he liked my body. So I continued to text and call and text, which I know is my mistake. I paid some money to see some Monets, for about an hour, and still didn’t hear from him.

but I hate to think that because I did not let him stay over that first night, and go to bed with him then, that he thought it wasn’t worth it? I have no doubt I would have had him climbing the walls. >:)

Of the fact that he ghosted and has not said boo to me, frankly my friends have said there may be reasons of which I am unaware and which have nothing to do with me.
I want this man back but you cannot consider that I ever had him. your advice
You did not put out, and seem like a cock tease so he decided not to waste his time and money on you again.

Last edited:
Wow. I saw your original reply and saw now that you added “cock tease”. Orly?

Wow. I saw your original reply and saw now that you added “cock tease”. Orly?
I am sorry if I was harsh or blunt. I was confused by your original post, you did get together with this guy to eventually have sex right? Do not contact him as this will make you seem desperate, instead let him contact you as he knows how to do this, or find someone else. Good luck.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable given the info provided that this was just a first date type situation. There’s no expectation of sex. Dudes being a complete asshole, be glad he’s not getting back.

-GC

Hi, I am sorry things did not work out. Sometimes, texting, phone calling and emailing for weeks before you actually meet someone can seem like you are in a relationship, and it is seductive in that regard. You had just one date. And, his idea of what was going to occur on the date was not the same as yours in terms of sexual activity. If you did not want that kind of first date, then be glad that he is out of your life. Unfortunate that he could not tell you when you texted him that he felt you guys were not a match, but he did not. Not unusual. The silence speaks for itself. For all you know, unless you checked him out, he may be married, etc. etc. Women like closure and the only closure you got was a closed door. Dating is hard and online dating is even harder. I hate it, but I do it on and off myself. Keep looking and find someone worthy or your time, attention and love.

:) All right so @SamanthaB @G_Chem i’m not entirely convinced that the reason for the dump is that I didn’t sleep with him.
It may not be very smooth or spontaneous to say but would I have? Yeah probably.

It doesn't matter why. The possibilities for "why" are endless. You don't know, and that is the only conclusion you can realistically come to.
There is nothing more to say.

Very interested , to see if he resurfaces again?
the text states that there was internet connection , and the date went and ended well??

none of us can answer why something happened where the guy lost interest

all this pre chat built it up in your head, maybe he was not that into you (sometimes on a date you realise ur not that into them) but wanted a bang anyway but when he didn't get it case closed

move on with your life

Status
Not open for further replies.