• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would a spoonful maybe 5 grams of kratom ?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Cause problems with my 2mg klonopin or is Funeral once again overthinking

Kratom is pretty safe as far as opioids are concerned and you dont have to worry about something like respiratory depression as much. That doesn't mean you should go crazy combining it with stuff but mixing with 2mgs of a Benzo of that potency shouldn't cause any isssue. In fact I'd venture to say it would feel pretty nice and imagine the synergy to be complimentary in ways.

Last edited:
Kratom and klonopin is almost as good as alprazolam and kratom. Dont be surprised if you fall asleep, but I doubt you would be in any physical danger, unless you're on other drugs or have some underlying health problems.

No just Mary 2mg of klonopin and and I may measure some red bent out

Oddly enough klonopin don’t make me tired. It makes me manic I just cut 3 acres of grass and weed eated and I’d rather not take an oxy cause that would be bad.

Different brands, "strains", and even individual packages of any powdered plant material will vary in its weight to volume ratio based on how compact it has become during processing, packaging, shipping, etc. You can get a cheap digital scale on Amazon for under $10 + shipping. If you take care of it, it'll last years. I 100% recommend this simple purchase as something that'll benefit any recreational drug user. I'd especially recommend it for a daily kratom user who has any history at all of problematic substance use. It's all too easy to go back for more and more spoonfuls throughout the day, trying to reach a feeling kratom just can't give. Keeping track of your doses and finding what works, then sticking to a dosing regimen (with the help of your new scale!) is good practice.

Ima try 3.5 red Bali/bent mix see how I feel thanks y’all I’m about to ball out on this damn drug dealer sim. And update I got stoned didn’t do shit