• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Would a SNRI allow you to feel like your taking your first pill again?

DocFrancis

Greenlighter
Hey!

I was wondering if you was to use a SNRI for a long period of time and then drop once you have stopped taking them would you have a similar feeling as if you was taking your first?

Hey!

I was wondering if you was to use a SNRI for a long period of time and then drop once you have stopped taking them would you have a similar feeling as if you was taking your first?

It depends on your response to the SNRI.

If your serotonin and dopamine receptors have regained sensitivity, as well as SERT and DAT binding -- who knows?

It depends on your body, basically with some drugs/medications my tolerance resets after awhile and with others it does not. I was off Vyvanse for months earlier this year and when I got back on my prescription at my regular 50mg dose, it definitely did not help me focus as much as the first time I ever took it.

If it's a long period of time, the inhibiting properties will remain in your system for a while too generally. Some users report a couple of months to regain the full effects after long periods on SSRI's or SNRI's. Eventually you will feel the full effects again but it might take a while