Would 800mg orsl.morphine kill

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Ive done ut before witb er and instant and i did t break the time release enough im considdring overdosing again but i wabt it to work thdvd took my moneyof me thed government my benefits and ive had enuf i got diazepam and norphi e and pregabalin and baClpfsn and alcobol if needed.
Plz just consids we my lufe be etter without one my heax dods not shut up anxiet wise then i get of myhwad and sY mad shif gp lpxa psopls Nx get joke on facebook writing stuf lie just robbed fish fingers fromco op. yo e wznt to buy ded ten poundz

AlwYs gethigh then i dont wat to die 200mg oral morphine instant hit.me indtantly vdy high and then i fell aslee proper nodding fiur hours later did not brea the timd rdeaxe sell enough. Qoulx i be better ff taking heroin assell can handle bg.amounts of opiates forty mg.methadone 100mg.morphine sometie 160 ixed with the methXons.
Iz oral.morphine fen percentbio or js it it thirty i ant hanxld life and ifs roblems im really fucsd in ths head b a dly

pa0-weol21g31-28g12i31pok2ih3p12ikpoesaid9a0w34gq23????????

and then the 931269? looped by seconds

Bettsr im gong to take 800mg.moephne wush me.luck friends u hVw no frien d's due to my srug habits

But if i wakeup imfucksx fod ttablets forever i took sevent ml.metb and in ed cte 200mg heroi and sdnt into a amazing nod for t we nty hourz neighboiurz sId i looke like i wa ha
F dead i fslt am ax ing i cant rely on heroi. Dealers life suckz

He's online, you can see his icon there. What the fuck is he doing..

Please man, stay with us. Talk however you would like but at least make it readable, somehow. Try and talk with us, don't you fuckin die.

Zorty for worrying i ha cM t took the morphine i was scared and regretted it last time i did it plus opiate pverdose aint the nicest tbh

I have a cy cheap tablet i can type 80wpm sober on a laptop thats why i.misspell everythingg i dont check and im.wired all.gone npw no more

Just upset ive lost.my benefits my disability cos.my form didnt turn up in the post

Hezzy your one crazy fuck that would be sorely missed around here man. You got people that give a shit about you, even if you’ve never met them in person before..

Really glad you decided to stick around :) Know your not alone with getting dicked around by the government, this system is unsustainable, just give it time.

-GC

mannn the fuck, trust me you're gonna regret trying to kill yourself. What happens if you don't die and fucking de prive your brain from oxygen, you're gonna end up in a fucking wheelchair with ur brain fried. Whatever your going through please stop this erratic behavior, people who care about you are gonna be sad. Life is a gift man, we are given this precious life for something. Think about it man.

Fuckin hell, Hez. Thought we lost you. Regarding your disability benefits, please visit Life Advice & Visual Arts. You will get plenty of answers.

In past we had legal discussions. You can check it out in ''BL Archive'' if you don't know something. Through all those threads I think you will find something that will suit you.

Please, anytime. P.M me as you did last night. Thank you.

You are also a good person Shady.

Take care,
your friend,
Ash.

Fuckin hell, Hez. Thought we lost you. Regarding your disability benefits, please visit Life Advice & Visual Arts. You will get plenty of answers.

In past we had legal discussions. You can check it out in ''BL Archive'' if you don't know something. Through all those threads I think you will find something that will suit you.

^^^ THIS!
DAMN Hez that scared me.

Everything is going to be alright!

Please do not consider this again brother.
❤️

why am I the only one who could read that. "ive done it before with IR and ER tablets and didn't break the time release enough. Im considering overdosing but I want it to work, they took my financial benefits from the government and I have had enough. I have plenty of baclofen, morphine, pregabalin, diazepam, and alcohol if needed! Just consider my life better without one of my head docs rambling on about my anxiety. (Than I get off my head and say mad shit to alotta ppl?) next get on facebook and joke and lie and say I stole ten lbs from ?? yo wanna buy ten lbs?" Its a gift I know