• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

worth another try?

cslegacy

Greenlighter
hey i have done molly 4 times now and it has never been a good time im not sure if i could bother with it anymore

1st time overseas 100mg felt really fuked had to sit down pretty intense no head high at all just felt anti social and werid and tired cbf dancing i went home earily from club everyone other person said it was amazing i felt very good the next day

2nd time same thing 100mg new sr dealer everyone fukd up but me

3rd now i thought i might try a lower dose at 80mg as at 100mg i have a rough come ups feel sick still samebuz no head high few eye wiggles

4th 60mg same thing

this is all legit mdma tested all . i never drink alc with it im not on any meds i dont even feel a little good on 60mg just werid and kinda fucked methylone on the other hand is amazing for me is it because my doses are to low? im scared after the 100mg drop in aus was intense but not in a good way

Are you a generally high strung person? I am, and its taken many of tries before noticing the positive effects. Eating an all natural whole foods (ORGANIC) diet will greatly increase your mood in general, as well as the effects of the drug. :)

try even lower, see what happens.

it takes me lot of mollies to enjoy myself, but for example when I do coke, I have to take VERY LITTLE, or it gets me feeling sick..so yeah when it comes to coke I do less than half of what people usually take which does me fine.

try 30mg or whatever. if still doesn't work just quit it then..sometimes it's just not meant for everybody.

i drop my cap then catch taxi right away and at the time im always stressing out about whos coming whos paying and i worry about friends who r dropping like my mrs etc also during the come up i dont like talking to people?. i was ok with 80mg not intense i just felt warm in my stomach and didntt feel good at all dont wanna dance. were if i take methylone i feel good when it kicks in huge smile and want to dance

Putting yourself in a non-stressful situation might be better if you want to have a good time. MDMA depends heavily on set/setting. Otherwise, maybe just stick to methylone.

If your MDMA is indeed personally tested, I'd suggest that you're not getting the set/setting right. Make sure you're with the right people, in the right place and it's usually a lot more fun. Good vibes are important on MDMA. Bad vibes are just an absolute buzzkiller for me.

Also, 100mg is not a high dose. Perhaps you're actually not taking enough, as opposed to taking too little. Try something between 120-150mg in a comfortable setting and don't fight the experience, just go with it.

If you have ADHD/ADD stimulants can have very adverse effects. On certain dosages of MDMA I have to be alone, sitting down, and preferably covering my eyes and ears or I will get pissed off. That's due to the dopamine making your mind slow down to where a normal person would be. This only seems to happen with the amphetamines for me though, methylone, mephedrone, and most other stims work fine and I don't feel bad at all. I'd say take a big dose ~180mg and you'll completely bypass that weird feeling, or just stick with 200-300mg methlyone (I can barely differentiate the high between methylone or mdma at that dose, and there's less negatives)

yeah i have always thought maybe i should take more will give 120 ago hope i dont end up like i did in aus

yeah i have always thought maybe i should take more will give 120 ago hope i dont end up like i did in aus

Try 150mg, it's going to make the experience overall better at that dosage probably.

try 120mg to see how it goes in a controlled setting where you won't mind if you feel a little anti social, since feeling withdrawn can make you feel horrendously depressed when you're at clubs or in public places