• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Worst trip

Omar_99

Greenlighter
Hey, I smoked mdma with weed and bunch other chemicals (probably) exactly a week ago on that day I freaked out for 5mins of screaming and crying, and then for the next 3 days I felt weird like my vision was kinda blurry for few secs and I felt that I wasn't totally there and I almost freaked out every 30mins, I feel pain from my stomach and chest ( right side). I felt a bit better after 4 days but now I am feeling worst, I noticed that the warmer the place I am at the worse I feel. I wanna ask if I should check a doctor or would it wear off soon, I am really concerned

You smoked MDMA with weed or did you smoke weed while taking MDMA? It's always a good idea to check with your doctor for medical issues your concerned about.

You smoked MDMA with weed or did you smoke weed while taking MDMA? It's always a good idea to check with your doctor for medical issues your concerned about.
Well it was supposed to be weed but apparently it was laced and it was mostly mdma and other chemicals, I am feeling better but whenever I smoke cigarettes I feel like my high is maximized and I remember my bad trip. If I am just chilling then I am fine but if I walk for like 5 mins I feel that there is something wrong , I am not really considering going to a doctor because I am 16 years old

Well unless you took care to proper vaporizer most of the chemicals properly...you probably didn't actually ingest much of it...you can't just smoke MDMA or lace it in and it work. You'd actually have to try and vaporize it. As far as the other chemicals...who knows...but good to hear your feeling better. Could just be a sense of anxiety your getting thinking about the horrible trip. Hard to tell because we'll also don't know what you smoked. Keep healthy and carrying on. Your young. You'll bounce back quick.

Well unless you took care to proper vaporizer most of the chemicals properly...you probably didn't actually ingest much of it...you can't just smoke MDMA or lace it in and it work. You'd actually have to try and vaporize it. As far as the other chemicals...who knows...but good to hear your feeling better. Could just be a sense of anxiety your getting thinking about the horrible trip. Hard to tell because we'll also don't know what you smoked. Keep healthy and carrying on. Your young. You'll bounce back quick.
Yeah, and do you have any suggestion how to kinda forget my trip because it's been on my mind 24/7 and I believe it's something with anxiety because I was never that scared in my life ( when I tripped)

I'm sure if smoking the "MDMA", which I'm sure is a huge waste and probably doesn't work well or at all, reacted with you that way it wasn't MDMA. I've gotten laced weed before (unknowingly) and its a pretty unpleasant expierence. I guess that would be based on whatever it was laced with, I don't know.