• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Worst situation of my life need serious help

jrc1878

Greenlighter
I attended a festival event on Saturday, and took half a pill alongside some Ketamine. I purposely only took half a pill to make sure I don't feel too bad and I hadn't had any sort of pill for 6-7 months. It's now Wednesday morning and I still feel as though I'm rolling on mdma. The last few days have been the worst of my life, I've had to go to school, speak to my parents, all with the anxiety of thinking I look drugged up, every time I look in the mirror I feel as though my eyes look huge, however everyone in school has said they do not. I've eat a lot and I've slept a lot, and I still feel like I'm rolling. I've had all sorts of detoxes, green tea extracts, orange juice, I've even went into a steam room for an extended period of time, and I feel even more high. I don't know how my body is going to react, and I wonder whether this will ever stop, I've tried everything I can think of, and I need some serious advice. Am I still rolling, or do I have anxiety or something or even paranoia, because every odd look I get, I think I'm being caught.

You're most definately not still rolling. I think this is amphetamine-induced anxiety which is causing you to look for side-effects, which is in turn causing you to feel side-effects. Look at this from a rational standpoint: it is physicially impossible for the drug to still influence you 4 days later. The things you are feeling are because your body is returning to it's natural balance and because you are anxious about the fact you still don't feel 100% normal. Go on with your life, do some sports, eat healthy,... and it will pass

I feel completely better just reading that, I think I'm having side effects due to the fact I'm anxious and always looking for them. Thank you so much for your help

I get the same way as far as bad anxiety and paranoia after a binge sesh and a rough comedown. I have found that keeping busy helps me not focus on my pounding heart and fluttering eyes- which are symptoms of anxiety for me. You'll be okay; it's a waiting game, a horrible waiting game.

^ no it's not a waiting game! The OP stated they now realise they were suffering anxiety caused by the comedown. What goes up must come down. OP simply went below the "usual" baseline, were unready / not used to such a state of mind and panic'd causing anxiety which increased the heightened mental state.

All OP needs to do is get on with life, exercise eat healthy and they will be fine. They don't need a doom and gloom merchant coming along suggesting long term issues. Not productive advice and not actually relevant IMHO.

If for yourself you get this symptoms regularly recommend you don't take drugs which cause it and certainly see a doctor as you may well have underlying condition which then can be correctly assessed.

^ no it's not a waiting game! The OP stated they now realise they were suffering anxiety caused by the comedown. What goes up must come down. OP simply went below the "usual" baseline, were unready / not used to such a state of mind and panic'd causing anxiety which increased the heightened mental state.

All OP needs to do is get on with life, exercise eat healthy and they will be fine. They don't need a doom and gloom merchant coming along suggesting long term issues. Not productive advice and not actually relevant IMHO.

If for yourself you get this symptoms regularly recommend you don't take drugs which cause it and certainly see a doctor as you may well have underlying condition which then can be correctly assessed.
I want to reply with exactly this on a lot of threads on here. If you're already anxious the worst you can do is read horror stories. This will increase anxiety which will increase symptoms which will increase anxiety wich.... it's a vicious cycle. Get on with your life stop worrying you will be fine

Well, ketamine has the potential to greatly potentiate ecstasy, so that's why you rolled so hard, but you'll be fine. For at least the past year or longer, BL is the WORST place to go do research if you have a bad reactiob to XTC with all the professional hypochondriacs feeding off each other's "long term comedown" and "neurotoxicity" nobsense. Then again, a lot of these freaks take way too much in one session or for their first tine, like 1000mg or whatnot. Dumbasses.