• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Worst MDA/MDMA comedown ever

bsyde82

Greenlighter
So I had quite a bender of a bachelor party weekend in Joshua Tree.

Thursday: 5g of shrooms and weed;
Friday: 200 mg MDA and a fuck ton of weed, most I ever smoked in a day and I smoke everyday;
Saturday: this is going to sound insane, but I swear it was really weak mdma - started at 200mg, ended at 500. Also took a rip of DMT before dropping.

the 200 mg MDA was much stronger than 500 mg of mdma.

Slept like shit all three nights, probably averaging 2 solid hours per night, if that.

Sunday morning, I was extremely fatigued (obviously) and extremely dizzy to the point where I couldn't really stand up for more than 10-20 seconds. It subsided throughout the day, and at night, felt alright, except I could barely eat anything.

Ripped a bowl that night to sleep, and slept amazing, except forgot to reset my alarm, so it ended up waking me after only 7 hours of sleep.

Monday, was really tired, but that was all. Even worked out, but had to cut it short as my conditioning was like zero.

Tuesday (today) is when things got worse. Actually started last night. Took my regular night time bong rip, and this time, I started to get a pretty intense body high. I have a fairly high tolerance, and never remember getting this intense of a body high, so that was kind of weird. But the weirder part is that the body high would not go away, or become less intense. When awake, it's ok, because I'd just move around and it'd keep the high at bay. But when I tried to sleep (this was 2.5 hours after my hit - the high for me usually dissipates after an hour) the high was still going strong. It was so strong at one point it felt like my shrooms trip from Thursday (which was epically insane - first time dosing 5 g) was coming back, which freaked me out.

Finally was able to sleep, but woke up super tired, like sleepy. Was kind of dangerous driving to work. At work today, could barely look up at my computer without just putting my head right back down. Can probably concentrate in 30 second bursts or less before I lose it and have to keep my head down again. Ate something light for lunch, and then got super dizzy/fatigued. Also getting nausea and like those short breaths that I'm not sure is indicative of panic attacks or my nausea - either way, feels like shit.

I've read a lot of reports of bad comedowns, but was what I did that extreme? I feel like the shrooms is irrelevant - I always feel completely fine after a shrooms trip, good even. But I know MDA/MDMA combined with lack of sleep is killer. But it's never been like this.

I've done mdma two days in a row (stupid), but never the mda/mdma combo. I've also done these doses (except for the shrooms).

What's the best thing I can do right now? Just sleep and rest? Just a little concerned because of the severity of this comedown, but I know I introduced some new variables into the mix too.

You answered your own question - you went overboard and you need to get sleep and let yourself recover. That MDMA could have been totally fine, you just were out of serotonin from the MDA so you didnt get the benefits of the MDMA but you're suffering the crash from both. Just take it easy, it should resolve itself in a week or so. The effects from weed may be permanent however, it was for me and I still to this day have to be extremely careful with it despite it being about 4 years since the last time I rolled and 10 years since the weed experience changed after rolling.