Worst day of my life; cut my hand, flooded my place [warning triggering]

delphinen

Bluelighter
Today I wake up very early to go to the clinic to see my doctors and get my meds. I have Neuropathy and Major Depressive Disorder, I take 200mg Pregabalin, 100mg Venlafaxine, and 30mg Diazepam per day.
When I came back to my apartment, it was COMPLETELY flooded, the dormitory, the kitchen, almost the entrance door. There was no power because the water reached the electricity, and I had to call a plumber and an electrician to fix everything. I spent almost all the money I had to eat half of the month because of the complexity of the problem. I still don't really know why it happened.
I passed all the day taking the water out and cleaning. I was able to clean almost everything except the kitchen, I am waiting for the water to evaporate to cook, I just CAN'T take the damn water off, and I don't want another circuit break to happen because of the water reaching the fridge or something.

I was so mad that I punched a mirror and cut my hand severely.

339nix5.jpg

After it I disinfected it with Alcohol, Pervinox, and Iopovidone. When it stopped bleeding I banded it. Almost at midnight, I remembered I forgot to take my meds.
I don't know what to do. I was thinking to jump off the roof all the day, but I think the Venlafaxine saved me, I know it sometimes triggers suicide, but in my case I stopped thinking about killing myself an hour after taking the medicines.

But I don't know what to do now. My landlord was informed of what happened and wants me out of the apartment. I have no money. I called my mom, my aunt and my grandmother but no one helped me except my grandma who calmed me a little.

I think I have reached rock bottom.

Last edited: