• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Worried.. Benzos now causing my favorite high?

I’ve only really seen benzos as first aid or last resort in response to things going sideways with other drugs. However, once when I was having a very bad LSD trip that seemed to go on and on forever a doctor gave me a big injection of liquid valium –– that might have been one of the most memorable highs of my life (ironically as a downer to come back to earth from planet LSD). On that basis I can understand where the addiction potential for large doses comes in. But I wonder if you have to have serious anxiety already to feel “high” from benzos?

nah there can be some middle ground, bruh
may be hard to find
worth the effort, imo
Trying to live life in the middle ground has been more successful than abstinence for me personally.

Granted, neither has worked massively well but for me 12-step abstinence was just a continuous cycle of being sober and in a massive amount of emotional pain then relapsing big time.

BENZOS RUINED MY LIFE STILL ON THEM WILL BE FOREVER CAUSE IF NOT ILL SIEZURE IT`S BS I HATE IT

@euphoricc sorry to hear bro :/ i hope you're ok.

i think the way forward with benzos is what this whole forum is about. do it (if at all) with a strong degree of caution, and be sure to be safe about it.
i am fine just stating what -klonopin-xanax-all did to me lol im still on klonopin and gabapentin at this time :)

yes tread lightly i always loved being faded on xanax as a kid now i feel like just faded all day emotions kinda cold but i have kids so i maintain on meds on sublocade as well so i`mma just take it a day at a time