• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc worried about my friend, he's freakin me out (LSD on meth comedown)

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Yeah so my friend and me were on a 3 day meth binge neither of us have slept. He was getting kind of paranoid about the neighbors or some shit when I know nothing is wrong, well his friend drops him of some acid over here he takes it and trippin hardcore. The shit he's seeing and what not. What should I do? I have a warrant and don't want contact with police.

Do you have any benzo on hand? Or some neuroleptics?
Taking LSD after tweeking on meth for three days is a really bad idea.

Sadly I do not, I wish I had some benzos. Those are actually my doc. He's saying he's having alot of anxiety and wants to be in the room by himself in the dark. I don't know what to really do and now I'm getting kinda sketched out from the lack of sleep.

Shit, can you call someone he knows that could watch him while you take a nap?
Make sure he doesn't hurt himself or others and make sure he's hydrated.
What is he doing now?
Maybe try to meditate with him, turn on some relaxing music etc.

If I called anyone they would know we been tweaking just by how bad I look and it would be obvious and i don't need to hear that right now, I brought him a water bottle he's saying how he wants to die laying under the covers in the guest room trippin over the shadows of some shit. I have a feeling this won't be over anytime soon.

Just be there for him. What he needs now is a receptive friend who can help him through the shadows. I know it's not necessarily fair of him to ask you, but it is what a good friend would do. I know you're tired, but it will make the help that much more meaningful so definitely don't hide you're tired, but listen.

Just be there for him. What he needs now is a receptive friend who can help him through the shadows. I know it's not necessarily fair of him to ask you, but it is what a good friend would do. I know you're tired, but it will make the help that much more meaningful so definitely don't hide you're tired, but listen.

Do this. How are you and your friend now? Did he ever calm down and relax? I hope you are both OK.

Comfort him, put on some don't worry be happy type music, call someone to bring over some seroquel or benzos if you can. maybe give him some opiates to make him feel better. just don't let him do anything stupid like try to kill himself or call the police. lsd lasts 8 hours.

Comfort him, put on some don't worry be happy type music, call someone to bring over some seroquel or benzos if you can. maybe give him some opiates to make him feel better. just don't let him do anything stupid like try to kill himself or call the police. lsd lasts 8 hours.

Yeah, get him some seroquel and benzo's to put an end to that trip, and let him crash, mixing those two drugs is really dangerous.