Worlds LARGEST 4/20 Rally

ShaggyFin

Bluelighter
In Denver, this year on 4/20/2013 (20/4/2013 for you "out of towners".) There will be the WORLD's largest 4/20 rally. The event is held DIRECTLY in front of the Colorado State capitol building, and this year there should be around 100,000 people there. Last year there were around 20,000 people that showed up through-out the day, but that was when marijuana was medical and people weren't trading it or giving it away at the rally. This year marijuana is LEGAL in Colorado for anyone to use. So there will be people there from all over the country. And at 4:20 on 4/20, everyone lights up.

I went last year and their were companies there that were representing commercial hash production companies, smoke shops, dispensaries, companies that distribute edibles across Colorado (such as Cheeba chews), and tons of people known as "marijuana celebrities" on YouTube or other places. I have videos of both the Cannabis Cup and the 4/20 rally on my YouTube channel. The rally was held in Boulder the year previous to my attendance, but was moved to Denver because smoking was outlawed in the streets of Boulder, and it was announced that if they tried to have a giant smoke rally there again, there would be a problem... So it's in Denver now, but even though last year was the first year, it was bigger than any of the ones in Boulder were. And it will be even bigger this year.

I invite ANYONE and everyone who would like to come to the 4/20 rally, to PLEASE come to the 4/20 rally. What happens in Colorado sets the stage for the entire country... We ended prohibition (along with Washington). If you see FinShaggy there, say "What's up". If you don't know what I look like, do a Google search and watch a recent video.

Marijuana is about to change in America, and first it will change in Colorado. It is no longer "medical culture". It's as mainstream as Cars, Guns, Boats, Tattoos and Titties. We already have weed magazines, T-shirts, bumper stickers, TV shows... Now that it's legal, soon we'll have weed bars (hash bars )... Weed inventions... Weed farms... And openly weed people. Instead of people who have to hide what they do

This rally is a celebration of that.