• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Workout/Track Pants

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
I just recently got 2 pairs of Adidas track pants and I think unfortunately I'm going to have to return them because they're simply too long. They fit fine otherwise, but being barely 5 7" it's hard to find pants that fit all around. The small size is the perfect length but way too tight in the waist. So do any of you height impaired fuckers like myself know a brand that tends to run on the short side length wise? I wish they sold track pants like jeans where you could go by both waist and length honestly.

TRACKIEEEESSSS!!

The epitome of the bogan culture, fuck me I love a good pair of trackies.

Get some tailor-made trackies? Then you'll be the classiest bogan on the block. Actually the whole town. Not even Davo Dinkum the cone-smoking champion wears tailor made trackies. Otherwise maybe try checking out eBay or specialty shops on the net, most online shops list the dimensions to minimize the refund rate so people can get the right pair.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks... I would technically classify my style as straight off the boat Russian, but I guess bogan works too although I had to look it up.

Adidas is all over the fuckin place. I'm 5'7" too and my Adidas track pants are way too big (think MC Hammer), but the Canadian-made "Medium" Adidas shirt I'm wearing now would at most be a Small for any other brand. Nike pants are a good fit, if I tie them up right above the waist they stop right where the shoe soles start (or end?). If you have an outlet mall somewhere in your region it's worth going there, my local outlet mall has Nike, Adidas and Reebok stores so lots of interesting choices.

At 5' tall, I have occasionally worn capris as pants :$
Or I have just hemmed them myself.

When I work out, I wear shorts instead of pants anyway... I guess that solves my problem. I have one pair of track pants that I hemmed. But some stores do offer "short" sizes... like average, short, tall. I think I got my pants at Old Navy. They offer different lengths. It's an okay store for clothes that you are just wearing around the house or to work out or whatever :p