• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Workit Health suboxone help

KarenKaringgton78

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. Does anyone here have any experience with Workit health? I tried to do a search here on the site and couldn’t find much info. I just had my drug test today and came up negative for everything which was surprising. My question is is that a bad thing? Will they prescribe me suboxone? I really do need .

Hello everyone. Does anyone here have any experience with Workit health? I tried to do a search here on the site and couldn’t find much info. I just had my drug test today and came up negative for everything which was surprising. My question is is that a bad thing? Will they prescribe me suboxone? I really do need .
Hey Karen welcome to bluelight!

Is Workit health some sort of telehealth suboxone provider?

They might not prescribe it to you if you don't have any opioids in your urine, although they still could i suppose if they wanted.

What opioids were you taking?

Thanks for replying.Yes Workit Health is online clinic that is over the phone. I have been hearing mixed reviews but decided to give it a try. I have been addicted to opioids (Percocet,fentanyl,nucynta…) for over 15 years. I have been self detoxing for about 3 weeks and taking gabapentin to keep off the withdrawals. I was really surprised for my test to come back negative. I really want to try suboxone to get my life back on track. I have been hiding this addiction from my family for years.