• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Wook vs. Hippy Discussion

Not the same thing imo.

Hippie isn't necessarily bad, at least to me. It can describe any number of things about a person without having a negative connotation.

Wook on the other hand does have negative connotation. The same way many blacks refer to the "bad apples" in their community as the N-word, hippies are apt to do the same thing to "wooks."

"Oh, a piece of glass got stolen at that event? Goddam broke wooks."
"Why does it smell so bad in the pit? Wooks."

There can also be people who embrace the wook label. They are often hairy but take pride in their manly outdoors-y-ness.

Yaargh I used to have something similar in bright pink! \o/

That's a wookie. Terrible conversationalists but very handy for shifting vast amounts of firewood.

In that case I prefer hippies because at least they can bore you to sleep with tales of 'how LSD was so much better in the 60's'...

Hippies know how to make a roaring campfire. Wookies run a real risk of catching alight, so are best left to the grunt work like pitching the tent and scaring off wild animals.

Continued Response

Please move my response to this thread :http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/731960-Wook-vs-Hippy-Discussion

I wanted to start a thread like this but didn't want people jumping down my throat about using the fucking search engine. Now, this thread doesn't seem to make any sense, but, i'd like to answer anyway.

I view a wook as someone who views drugs as a roller coaster, and concerts as tool, while hippies use drugs to expand their minds and try to improve society.

What did the original posts say?

I view wooks as scenesters or people who go to concerts or music events not for the music; but just to take drugs in large amounts, sell drugs, beg for free drugs, or gate crash shows that they never bought tickets for, while everyone else in the show has bought a ticket.

Last edited:
How is this slr?

A wook is the guy in the parking lot of the show, with no ticket, asking to bum a cigarette, shot etc...probably can't remember the last time he showered either.