• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine wondering if these effects were from crack & benzos?

unknownn.314

Greenlighter
so i had a small amount of cocaine, which isnt my typical DOC, and i was bored so decided to do some research & turn it into crack. last use of (probably very poor) crack, maybe the size of my pinky nail, had been 11:20AM yesterday & 2 xans (oval GG 258 pill) at 12PM. i didnt feel like id felt anymore effects for awhile, tho my body still felt that “fuzzy” feeling xans give you which was interesting because id barely felt them at all in hours earlier till i took a quick nap. anyways, i fell asleep around 9pm yesterday and slept till 9:30am today. was still so tired i couldnt keep my eyes open so i went back to sleep till 11:40. i had to go get something important from the mail which im usually waiting for hours prior for until i see the mail truck…but this time i was again, so tired it took 30 minutes to finally get up. when i got back inside, i could still barely keep my eyes open so i went back to sleep & wokeup at 2:30. i decided that i need to get up and not sleep the day away, but i was still passing out while texting up until now which is 6pm. could this be a comedown from the crack or affects from the xans?? has anyone else experienced this? or is there another issue? im usually the type to struggle to sleep and if i wakeup even tired, im not able to go back to sleep no matter how much i try.

it's probably a bit of both - I really struggle to get up after alprazolam

it's supposed to be a quickly metabolised benzo but it lasts for aaaages with me

As previously mentioned, probably both. With a bit of time you should start feeling back to your regular self.

so i had a small amount of cocaine, which isnt my typical DOC, and i was bored so decided to do some research & turn it into crack. last use of (probably very poor) crack, maybe the size of my pinky nail, had been 11:20AM yesterday & 2 xans (oval GG 258 pill) at 12PM. i didnt feel like id felt anymore effects for awhile, tho my body still felt that “fuzzy” feeling xans give you which was interesting because id barely felt them at all in hours earlier till i took a quick nap. anyways, i fell asleep around 9pm yesterday and slept till 9:30am today. was still so tired i couldnt keep my eyes open so i went back to sleep till 11:40. i had to go get something important from the mail which im usually waiting for hours prior for until i see the mail truck…but this time i was again, so tired it took 30 minutes to finally get up. when i got back inside, i could still barely keep my eyes open so i went back to sleep & wokeup at 2:30. i decided that i need to get up and not sleep the day away, but i was still passing out while texting up until now which is 6pm. could this be a comedown from the crack or affects from the xans?? has anyone else experienced this? or is there another issue? im usually the type to struggle to sleep and if i wakeup even tired, im not able to go back to sleep no matter how much i try.
Is that a prescription for Xanax so you got it from the pharmacy? Or did you get it off the street?

If you got it off the street, there's no telling what the hell is in. What you think is Xanax.