• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Wondering how to get the most out of benzos

Hanabi

Greenlighter
Hey I'm being prescribed 20mg of temazepam a day. I used to take Vallium but I felt like temazepam was more euphoric and all but anyone know how to enhance the experience?How do you feel about mixing promethezine alcohol dxm codeine and then eating a couple benzos?Ahhh I know it seems like a lot but just wanna be numb for a while. Thanks~

Temazepam is for sleep so you will feel tired on it, I wouldn't mix all that stuff maybe take the Codeine & Temazepam but leave alcohol out it clouds your judgment and is bad to mix with downers. be careful.

Temazepam is for sleep so you will feel tired on it, I wouldn't mix all that stuff maybe take the Codeine & Temazepam but leave alcohol out it clouds your judgment and is bad to mix with downers. be careful.

Umm, No

What is your Temaz dose? Typically it is 15-45mg, some people of course take more, although more than say, 2 capsules, or 75-90 nightly, is uncommon

Alochol is a no go - Codiene, really hard to recommend, although it is the one opioid, you could mix a moderate dose - Always start small, you can take more, yet rarely less

Temqzepam is more effective if taken at night, or closer to your “bedtime “ / PM or AM equivalent; mean it literally absorbs better, and lasts a bit longer, IIRC

REALLYY Comes down to your dose and tolerance. 25ng or more of Promethazine w/ 30-40 mg(as an example, Again, don’t know your Benzodiazepine / hypnotic tolerance) would? Likely just knock you out - Many of us need, or feel the need, to be “numb “ sometimes, although that is not really what we are about. Your dosage of Temazepam would t least allow to tell you what is safe (relatively speaking) reckless, or simply absurd / Be careful

You said RX’ed 20mg ( an odd switch, considering that is like 10-15 mg of Valium except it may last a bit longer acute dosing )

Dosing Anyway whether you are tolerant to 20mg or plan on taking more, is a big ? Here - You simply Cannot mix multiple downers like that, no ethanol, and either a modest dose of codiene or Promethazine, if fully tolerant. - Wanted to clarify, and again, be safe

Lorne