L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

womens orgasm's

afterburn25

Greenlighter
I have this gf we been together for 4 years I have been with lots of girls and never seen anything like this. she can literally have an orgasm just from pinching her nipples and not just an orgasm but can also squirt just from this alone.

also is it normal for a girl to squirt a lot of liquid while sucking dick without any touching or anything at all she also does that as well. sometimes she will be sucking me while straddling my legs and I can feel the liquid gushing out of her all lover my legs she literally soaks me with it.

Last edited:
I would just like to correct your misuse of apostrophes.

Women's orgasms.

That is all.

Lucky guy....! yeah, there are women who do hit the O with some nipple pinching.

yeah I hear most women don't get off from penetration they need direct clitoral stimulation she gets off with both and then some come to think of it ive been with a lot of women every one of them got off from both hard to believe that most don't but its what I hear anyway.

so long as you don't have to clean up, who fucking cares.

I once fingered a girl and her juice was running down her legs, covering her inner thighs. It was hot but not as hot as this other female's ass that I squeezed while making out with her, she had a tight little ass, she was beautiful, they both were. When I parted with the first one I didn't think I'd find anything as beautiful as her, but then I got to make out with the other one who was even more beautiful.