L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

women who like being choked during sex

deano88

Bluelighter
i been chatting to this girl a few weeks now i first met her at a club and we been on one date since and all we can talk about now is fucking each other. we started talking about things we like in bed etc and she told me she likes being choke during sex before she orgasms, and she said quite hard too. don't get me wrong I'm up for anything and happy to do it, its just my ex before used to flip out if i so much as spanked her or pulled her hair so its kinda nice to have a change.

I'm just wondering how common is this and why do some women like it so much :)

I love being choked, slapped and spanked. Some women just get off over it, for me I love being dominated in the bedroom so the choking adds to the fantasy of being treated like a whore/being punished. Have fun! :D

my ex before used to flip out if i so much as spanked her or pulled her hair so its kinda nice to have a change.

good things she your ex... ive never thought about having a chick choke me and only been with one girl who wanted me too and i did... not like super hard or anything over the line but i just thought well if thats wat she wants then thats what il give her.... as long as you both are comfortable with it then there shouldnt be any problems... dont let what people think is normal or acceptable stop you from doing something in the bedroom... at the end of the day it all just between you and her anyways...

like my ex kept asking me if she wanted me to have her lick my b hole and i kept saying no... then one night i was all fuked up on H and just said fuck it if you really wana lick my ass then go for it... i wouldnt say i enjoyed it but i didnt not like it lol... again its all between you and her anyways...

One thing my ex did which I felt annoying is sometimes she would slap me hard in the face but didn't like it if I was rough back she only really done this drunk tho. I love to spank and hair pull, the choking thing is new me tho but I know I'll like
doing it :D

One thing my ex did which I felt annoying is sometimes she would slap me hard in the face but didn't like it if I was rough back she only really done this drunk tho. I love to spank and hair pull, the choking thing is new me tho but I know I'll like
doing it :D

Sounds like your ex was more dominant in bed.. Perhaps this is why she didn't enjoy you spanking her? some women prefer to be in control, other's are more submissive and prefer to be dominated. I prefer been the dominant one, i don't enjoy laying there as much.. i've done light choking with one girl. Had another girl tell me her ass was mine and i could do whatever i wanted.. some women just want to be taken.

Sounds like your ex was more dominant in bed.. Perhaps this is why she didn't enjoy you spanking her? some women prefer to be in control, other's are more submissive and prefer to be dominated. I prefer been the dominant one, i don't enjoy laying there as much.. i've done light choking with one girl. Had another girl tell me her ass was mine and i could do whatever i wanted.. some women just want to be taken.

she made up for it with her blow jobs tho, she'd drink me dry and love every second of it :p

yeah I definitely prefer being dominant tho so will like this choking thing :)

Every girl ive fucked has wanted and enjoyed the hand up on throat to varying degrees of pressure

It feels really good!

Author George Shuman describes the effect as such, "When the brain is deprived of oxygen, it induces a lucid, semi-hallucinogenic state called hypoxia. Combined with orgasm, the rush is said to be no less powerful than cocaine, and highly addictive."

Really? I must be getting old. Not that I would not have liked, but I thought this was more like a myth.
Anyways, I don't think that my wife would agree with that..

I had a girl who loved this, and it always weired me out. I just can't get into the whole pain/belittling aspect of sex. I'm all for pinning her down, grabbing her hair, holding her wrists, but choking just doesn't do it for me. I know some women love it though, which makes me realize that the more I learn about women, the less I know.

I had a girl who loved this, and it always weired me out. I just can't get into the whole pain/belittling aspect of sex. I'm all for pinning her down, grabbing her hair, holding her wrists, but choking just doesn't do it for me. I know some women love it though, which makes me realize that the more I learn about women, the less I know.

yeah this is the first woman I have came across who likes it, she was a bit reluctant to tell me as we hardly know each other snd she thought it would put me off but I'm up for anything. I kinda like that she's a crazy nympho because she don't seem it from the outside ;)

it wouldn't really get me off choking the girl but it wouldn't put me off either but if I knew she enjoyed it then I got no problem ;)