Women on steroids

Sky God

Bluelighter
I have gotten a bit out of shape and want to get back in shape quickly. I don't want to get all beefed up but what would be a quick way to loose 10lbs or convert to muscle ? I have a vendor that sells the newer and older type of steroids but i don't know anything about them. Will they push up my testosterone levels? or is testosterone used to combat steroids effects? Can they be used to get the body you want then stopped and your body naturally maintained?

Hey, not exactly sure about the test etc but i heard Anavar is a great mild cutting agent used mostly by women.

I'd recommend to not supplement with exogenous test as a female due to the high probability of masculinization even at low dosages in comparison to men.

Oxandrolone (Anavar) is a popular steroid among women due to it's lower virulizaton in comparison to test, but the androgenic activity isn't completely absent. You can still develop unwanted body hair and alteration to reproductive organs if dosages get too excessive or you find out your very prone to androgenic activity.

Also going route of orals brings into equation hepatotoxicity as they are metabolized by the liver due to route of ingestion and the chemical structure.

Sometimes it's better in the long run to just do it right and not try to find the quick trick to achieve your results. Most responsible people would recommend AAS use only when you are deprived of your own endogenous production or you have reached a genetic limit and have had that conversation with yourself about going further.

Can they be used to get the body you want then stopped and your body naturally maintained?

I don't mean to be rude or assume anything, but if one has a difficult time achieving/maintaining a body of a certain caliber naturally then going an enhanced route for your goal isn't going to provide anything in long term unless you plan on never stopping.

Last edited:
As others have said, go for Anavar as it has the least male side effects, but if you're going to do it make sure you get blood work done before during and after.

Unless you’re doing comp prepping then you’ve absolutely no call to be taking anything.

Calorie deficit and cardio mixed with some weights to lose the 10lbs and then move on to eating plenty of protein and focusing on free weights to gain some muscle.

I cycle anavar twice a year but I’ve prepped for shows before. I would never advise anyone to take it who is just looking to lose a bit of weight. It does not help you lose it any faster, you still need to put the work in.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Being an addict i was looking for the quick fix but i think just eating less junk and exercising more will be safer. I have always been 125lbs but i put on 20lbs and got 10 off just by taking less calories but it also seems i have lost muscle and the last 10lbs are being pretty stubborn.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Being an addict i was looking for the quick fix but i think just eating less junk and exercising more will be safer. I have always been 125lbs but i put on 20lbs and got 10 off just by taking less calories but it also seems i have lost muscle and the last 10lbs are being pretty stubborn.
Recalculate your TDEE, when you lose weight your calorie requirement goes down also. Up the cardio but if you’re worried about losing muscle then make sure you’re using weights to try to maintain them a bit.

Realistically though you will lose muscle but it won’t be hard to gain back. I usually keep my protein high in a calorie deficit as well for a bit of extra protection.

I have gotten a bit out of shape and want to get back in shape quickly. I don't want to get all beefed up but what would be a quick way to loose 10lbs or convert to muscle ? I have a vendor that sells the newer and older type of steroids but i don't know anything about them. Will they push up my testosterone levels? or is testosterone used to combat steroids effects? Can they be used to get the body you want then stopped and your body naturally maintained?

Try keto... you don't need drugs..

Any women on HRT and specifically testosterone?
I don't personally know any, or know any on this board but there are women who take test propionate injections for low test. I suspect it's from an adrenal insufficiency if I were to have a guess (adrenals do produce testosterone in small amounts in both men and women)