⭐️ Social ⭐️ Women Bulking with Steroids

fiadhfreedom

Greenlighter
I am making this thread to talk to and about biological-women who want to, are taking or have taken sports enhancing drugs to gain muscle. What works and what doses you were taking. what didn't what were the side effects.

There are many places on the net you can find discussions about women that want to loose weight and become toned.-This is not that place.

If you would like to look like Oksana Grishna, Nataliya Kuznetsova, Bakhar Nabieva, Gladys Portugues, Sarah Backman, or Dayana Cadeau this is where to chat.

Welcome to talk about lifting routines as it relates to bulking

I am new to lifting and have gone on a health journey in recent yaers.

I have lost 135 lbs.
I have a goal to build. I don't want to be toned and lean I want large.
I have never taken PEDs.
I am researching what drugs and doses I should try.
I am willing to talk about my health journey but I am not an expert at weightloss and this is not the focus of this thread

How long have you been trying to increase muscle naturally may I ask? If you’re new to weightlifting you’re in that brilliant stage where just eating really well and sticking to a good weightlifting program will pack muscle on quite well.

I’m infertile now, it doesn’t matter if I fuck myself up doing cycles. It’s one thing you need to consider though, if you ever plan having children in the future.

I am making this thread to talk to and about biological-women who want to, are taking or have taken sports enhancing drugs to gain muscle. What works and what doses you were taking. what didn't what were the side effects.

There are many places on the net you can find discussions about women that want to loose weight and become toned.-This is not that place.

If you would like to look like Oksana Grishna, Nataliya Kuznetsova, Bakhar Nabieva, Gladys Portugues, Sarah Backman, or Dayana Cadeau this is where to chat.

Welcome to talk about lifting routines as it relates to bulking

As a female milder compounds might be employed to retain femininity, such as anavar 5mg/day to start.. Approaching competition as carbs decrease, increase to 10mg right up to 30mg in last few weeks..

How long have you been trying to increase muscle naturally may I ask? If you’re new to weightlifting you’re in that brilliant stage where just eating really well and sticking to a good weightlifting program will pack muscle on quite well.

I’m infertile now, it doesn’t matter if I fuck myself up doing cycles. It’s one thing you need to consider though, if you ever plan having children in the future.
I am in my 40s and have no desire to have any more children and I had PCOS in the first place. If I had amenorrhea it would not be anything new.

Things that would make me uncomfortable would be hair loss and facial hair growth

I am new to lifting and have gone on a health journey in recent yaers.

I have lost 135 lbs.
I have a goal to build. I don't want to be toned and lean I want large.
I have never taken PEDs.
I am researching what drugs and doses I should try.
I am willing to talk about my health journey but I am not an expert at weightloss and this is not the focus of this thread
Just to clarify this I am in my 40s ,
I don't want to have anymore children
I have had bariatric surgery that makes my digestion malabsorptive (duodenal switch) -this is why I think injections would be most effective
I am in the new gains place but realize that that is not going to last forever

I am in my 40s and have no desire to have any more children and I had PCOS in the first place. If I had amenorrhea it would not be anything new.

Things that would make me uncomfortable would be hair loss and facial hair growth
I would concentrate on good diet, high protein and a good weight training program.

If you really want to take something then as was said above anavar is the one with least side effects that I’ve found. I took no more than 7.5mg a day. I started at 2.5mg. 6 week cycle. You need to be eating well and training. You really do have to put in the work.

With the PCOS, I don’t know if you have Instagram but there’s an account @martinnutrition he is brilliant and has lots of info about training with PCOS. He also has a website that should be linked on his insta. When you read through that you might find you’d prefer trying without using first and see how far you get.

Just to clarify this I am in my 40s ,
I don't want to have anymore children
I have had bariatric surgery that makes my digestion malabsorptive (duodenal switch) -this is why I think injections would be most effective
I am in the new gains place but realize that that is not going to last forever
Only seeing this, injections aren’t going to give you muscles. You need to be able to take in enough protein whilst training to build them. If your digestion isn’t the best then I don’t really know. You’ll need to find easily digestible protein to take.

To build muscle you need to eat extra calories not less. Although you’re in a stage now where you can be losing weight whilst building muscle but that won’t last long.