L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women and weight

Delmar

Ex-Bluelighter
It's a touchy subject for the best of men.

I got thrown a curve ball from a chick who I'm chatting with about her putting on 10 kilos. She was really thin to begin with when I met her at a BBQ a little while ago, and she's still hot. I didn't think much of it and kinda laughed when she said it. She said she's been drinking too much and I said, "yep, that'll do it" and she was kinda sarcastic saying "thanks" ....followed by us laughing awkwardly.

But still, we are planning out this adventure through various places and then she says she wants to lose weight lol. I'm kinda like wtf, we will lose weight anyway, because we will be exploring and trekking through our trip in sauna like humidity. And I don't mind a lil puppy fat if you know what I'm sayin :)

But it's got me thinking maybe she's self conscious, and I need to rub her ego the right way?! I can't really do that by giggling each time she mentions it, so maybe I should just say I need to lose weight too??

I don't know.

Hjälp!

I'd listen to what perro says mate if sounds like good advice to me.

Perro are you still in touch with Kitts on DF? How is she getting on?

I always told my ex that she needed a little belly so she didn't fall backwards because of her big bottom..lol..it really comes down to comfort level if u just met her don't even mention weight..if your dating and close its different..a belly doesn't have a personality just make her laugh and feel sexy

Sometimes not saying anything does not work. I don't know if saying anything will help either. I've never complained about a female's weight, but I've had a couple of gfs who let themselves go after we started going out. They were disrespectful of my expectation, which I made clear when we started gping out, that they take care of their bodies. I held up my end of the bargain by staying in shape. I run marathons ffs. .One got so fat that she was no longer attractive. Zero sex appeal, and the relationships ended.
The best thing to say when she mentions her weight is something like, "I think you look great the way you are" or "You're hot and I wouldn't change a thing about you." Women rarely want to hear the truth about this stuff from men.

We all want to feel like we're the most gorgeous, sexy creature a man's ever seen. A little ego stroking wouldn't hurt in this situation.

Never admit to a woman that you think she could stand to lose weight, even if she obviously could.