• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Woman left with penis after taking drugs

i co managed a gym for like 3 years, and every so often wed get chicks in those female body building shows...they would come in wearing tiny little outfits covering a minute bit of skin, clear hookereaque platform shoes and overly tanned. they would just stand in front of the mirrors for hours it seemed. i made sure all my staff got to take a quick peek at them. ive seen a lot of ppl with body dysmorphia, not just women either. there were times when id have to ask ppl to come back tomorrow because they had been there for 5 hours not stopping, looking on the verge of passing out. some people even fainted and tried to keep going after they regained consiouness...

there was one chick there who was drop dead gorgeous. amazing body, not much up top but she didnt need it, amazing face, legs ass, smart funny, all the dudes loved her. but she would come in and work out, then it became 2 a days. then she was power lifting with the guys, then she was taking all the crazy supplements, after a while she started gaining serious muscle, looked thinner and less womanly, hair started to get thin...very sad. my manager and i basically talked to her to make sure everything was ok, to which she broke down crying...she and i went out a few times and i can admit i was totally spun for her, we would crush sushi, shhe would eat me double under the table sometimes. yet she would go to the gym and destroy her body because she didnt like the way it looked...i wanted to shake her sometimes and say look at all these other chicks that envy the shit out of you, not bc you can squat like 400lbs or whatever, but bc you are gorgeous...long story short she dialed back the insane workouts and got some of her womanliness back, looked so much better.

^ some women want to be one of the guys. Important to keep gender expression vs identity in mind.