View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Woman Left Unable To Walk After Inhaling 360 Canisters Of Nitrous Oxide A Week

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-w...aling-360-canisters-of-nitrous-oxide-20171017

thoughts? I know its LADBible, and Australia seems to has a pretty shit track record of terms of the media reporting accurate things about drugs.

Also makes me ask, are there any documented deaths related to nitrous that aren't due to asphyxiation? Whenever I read about people dying from nitrous it always to be linked to improper administration.

Also makes me ask, are there any documented deaths related to nitrous that aren't due to asphyxiation? Whenever I read about people dying from nitrous it always to be linked to improper administration.

Nitrous Oxide is capable of oxidizing the cobalt atoms in vitamin B12 molecules, thus effectively destroying them.

In some users, that is absolutely enough to critically deplete their B12 levels after a single weeklong binge and give them nerve damage (that, and the hypoxia).

Not sure if it can actually kill you, but the people who suffer from chronic neuropathic pain due to B12 deficiency probably wish it did.

Last edited:
Erowid has some more info:

https://erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous_health2.shtml#cobalamin

Apparently even N2O anaesthesia during surgery can be enough to cause neurological effects in people with very low baseline B12 levels.

While veganism can be a perfectly healthy (and arguably more ethical) lifestyle, it is very important to ensure an adequate intake of vitamin B12, doubly so if you're going to do whippets.

Luckily most users tend to show a certain degree of remission after a course of IV shots followed by daily high-dose oral supplementation, but let's face it, you really don't want to have to hold out hope that the neurological defects arising from your drug use aren't completely permanent after all.

360 in a week isn't that much so it sounds like bullshit

Damn dude, you do a lot of nitrous. Because 360 is far more than I've done in my lifetime. I don't think I know anyone who does that much nitrous.

I have friends who rents 50L tanks sometimes and have small raves.

Once i was with them for a night of acid and gas.
The days after my left leg had weird cramp that took awhile to subside.

Felt very weird, after that ive been more careful with nitrous.
Still love it with lsd, just make sure to load up on b12 before and after.

Too much of anything is toxic. Yes that is a huge amount and she is paying the price.