• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Withdraws, how Long untill its over?

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Done kratom daily for about a year.
Stopped it last friday, was down at about 5grams the last week or so.
At most i did about 10g for awhile.

Feel decent now but Cold and lethargic, appetite non existent etc.

Did alot of ket the first days, since i stopped My kratom during a 3day rave.
Gonna Keep doing ket a few more days to kill the worst of this shit.

You're likely going to wake up on day 4 with an indication that you're improving. I like to put it this way: you're withdrawing and it's obviously a drag, but if you put in your time and stick to it, you're rewarded with a steady improvement starting on day 4. I was always able to use the subtle improvement as motivation to keep going. The nice thing about Opioid withdrawal, as opposed to sedative-hypnotics like Benzodiazepines and/or Alcohol. The sedative-hypnotics are a lot more difficult as they have this major tendency to wax and wane. It gets better, you think you're doing good, then you're back to having panic attacks a few hours later. It makes it hard to stay motivated when you don't actually know the full extent of what you're dealing with. You can't get your bearings.

Opioid withdrawal is fairly linear. You're definitely going to feel different from moment to moment, but we have a fairly well-established timeline for withdrawal from short-acting Opioids. You've only been using Mitragynine, a relatively mild Opioid agonist for about a year, so I'm confident that your experience will fall pretty closely within these parameters. For folks who are more chronic users of Heroin and such, I often quote them at 96 hours, because that is my experience with dope.

kratom withdrawals are notoriously weird, varied - but thankfully very short relative to real opioid withdrawals.

acute kratom withdrawal lasts only about 3-5 days in my experience

luckily your withdrawals should be minor if you were down to 5g per day

if you have some K, or whatever, you shouldn't even notice the withdrawal from 5g that much

if you aren't in full blown opioid like withdrawals anymore - you're over the worst of it!

Last edited:
You will feel much better after a week. I don't know if you'll get PAWS, if you do then a month or two til fully back to normal.

You're likely going to wake up on day 4 with an indication that you're improving. I like to put it this way: you're withdrawing and it's obviously a drag, but if you put in your time and stick to it, you're rewarded with a steady improvement starting on day 4. I was always able to use the subtle improvement as motivation to keep going. The nice thing about Opioid withdrawal, as opposed to sedative-hypnotics like Benzodiazepines and/or Alcohol. The sedative-hypnotics are a lot more difficult as they have this major tendency to wax and wane. It gets better, you think you're doing good, then you're back to having panic attacks a few hours later. It makes it hard to stay motivated when you don't actually know the full extent of what you're dealing with. You can't get your bearings.

Opioid withdrawal is fairly linear. You're definitely going to feel different from moment to moment, but we have a fairly well-established timeline for withdrawal from short-acting Opioids. You've only been using Mitragynine, a relatively mild Opioid agonist for about a year, so I'm confident that your experience will fall pretty closely within these parameters. For folks who are more chronic users of Heroin and such, I often quote them at 96 hours, because that is my experience with dope.
Yup you nailed the benzo withdrawal symptoms on the head , it’s the first time kicking benzos and compared to dope it sucks , at least with dope you know that once withdrawal passes a week you’ll definitely start feeling better every day , but I find them sudden jolts of anxiety,nervous tension almost paralyzing sometimes and that’s knowing what’s going on , I’ll never get another benzo habit in my life , fuck this…..

This aint to bad though, never done r eal opiates hardcore so No wd to compate to...

But basicly i was at a private rave cabin party for 3 days now.
Did about 3g ket 300ug lsd and 3mg DOC during the weekend.
And a shitton of n20.

Ive been shitting nonstop for a Day now.
Its insane how much kratom stuffs you upp.

I propabably have been storing poop for a year straight.

Will def not start doing kratom daily again.
Maybe save it for once per week att most once ive been clean for a Long time.

About 8days off kratom and No ketamine since tuesday.
Im probably going to allow myself 1day of ket per week this Summer.
However only about 0,5g per session or so.

In general this withdrawal was alot worse then i could expect.
Basicly been useless for a week except that ive been able to hit the gym a few times and aten alot of food.

However i have a test for school tomorow that i skipped before.
I bought some elvanse (medical Speed) a few months ago.
Never tried it since im not into Stims much IF all.
However next semester Will be tough with alot of orthopedic medicine and similar courses.

So i got it just in case My ADHD makes it to Hard to study.

Popped My first One today since i really need to study.

My plan is to only use them like 1-2times per week when i need to get school shit done.

I really hope i dont trade kratom for speed now.

So basicly 2weeks with zero kratom.
Spent most of My days smoking hash so far.
But ive managed to go to THE gym a few times.

Quite weak compared to before quitting kra, however ive not pushed myself yet.
Just slowly getting back into My body and feeling the movements without any kratom giving me false energy.

The boost in training capacity was one of my favorite effects of kratom.
So im going to have to get used to not have in My system.

Took 20mg elvanse a few days here and there.
But im being very careful about it, ive used it mostly to finish of some left over school stuff.

However i dont really enjoy stims, even at just 20mg i get appetite issues, semi limp dick (could be kratom wd making it worse) and Hard time to sleep even 12-14h after ingestion.
It also makes my bladder issues worse.

But i guess its good that its full of side effects for me.
Since im planning on using it for studying next semester.
So it should be easy to use it 1-2time per week att most just to cram in some blocks of shoolwork.

My wd is alot better att least, took about 10days before the worst was over.
I still feel lethargic but i also smoke way to much atm.
Im going to take a smoke break from cannabis after july.
Need to clear My head before school starts.