• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Withdrawals from vivitrol?

ty3dy3

Greenlighter
So I have been on vivitrol for 18 days now. I've been starting to get like withdraw feelings like sweating, runny nose, sleep is messed up. I was curious if anyone else felt this way on the shot after a while and if it may mean my shot is wearing off? I plan on using when it's like day 21 or more but of course don't want to waste it. I have used crack during this shot and love that through out the day one of the shot. It's normally when I wake up I have the w/d symptoms as well like waking up sweaty and feeling of a cold, goosebumps etc. head ache later in the day. Thank you and also will post when I try my shot on day 21 and later.

Hey y'all so had a crazy day today. However just as I promised I would let you know if I felt it at day like 20 which is now. I'm nodding decently and I did get an okay rush I would say maybe 50% or a little less after 20 days now I do sweat excercise almost daily water water water and I also IV h and I did a half a ballon first felt it did the other then later did a full ballon which is about .1 and then I did another hahaha ive been also using crack today and boy I love this feeling. I miss it. I'm 6'3" 180 lbs second shot but I missed like 2 or 3 weeks from getting them like 28 or 30 mark so it was like my first shot again. :) hoped this helped!

Hey y'all so I am on day 23-24 did a nice .17 shot then a .15 shot am nice and opiated itchy pupils smaller nodding a bit probably %60-70% high. Feels great I do bth from slc and always cold shot. Different kinds of bth tho usually every pick up because different people I get it from. Sorry for the run on sentences! Much love blue lighters. Will report if there are ill feelings in the morning.

vivitrol AFAIK is naltrexone, which is an opioid inverse-agonist, which everything you describe, is the same as opioid-positive-agonist withdrawal symptoms; so it makes sense.