• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Withdrawal or all in my head?

Experimenting

Greenlighter
I take Kratom pretty much every single day for the past 6 months or so. I'm running out of it and haven't taken it for the past 2 days.
Then I got a new doctor who on the 27th of June have me a script for Ambien 10 my and 30 10mg of Percocets. That weekend I snorted some Ambien and most of the Percocets with my boyfriend. Then on wed i went back to the docs because he wanted to discuss some stuff that showed on my back ct. He gave me 30 5mg of oxycodone because i told him the percs make me nausous and give me headaches when they wear off. He also gave me a script for Ambien CR I because the regular ones would wake me up after 4 hours I should also tell you that i had gastric bypass and now weigh 108 lbs. Can't take aspirin or NSAIDS. I also have a weird high tolerance now to every drug. When i was fat NyQuil would knock me out. Now all it does is give me restless legs.
Anyway, i got the oxy script and came home and snorted 5 of them. It was a waste because it didn't do anything. I gave up and took an Ambien and went to sleep. Over the next 2 days I had 20 oxys left. Boyfriend took maybe 3 or 4. The rest i took by mouth except 3 which i mixed with my last regular Ambien on Thurs night. Yesterday i took my last 7 oxy pills.

How long will it take to get it out of my system? Will i go through withdrawal? I only have 12 kratom left and i take 6 a day. I can't buy more until wed.
I have been on pain pills for over a week. Usually that wouldn't be long enough to withdrawal but since i took probably 15 percs and 18 oxys all in that time will I?

I think you will definitely withdrawal of you don't start tapering right now. Split your kratom doses so that they last until you can get your next supply. You aren't gonna get high off of the maintenance doses so don't expect anything except not being in miserable withdrawal.

If you can't make the doses last until you can get more kratom then taper down and drag the taper out as long as possible. I don't know what you mean by 12 kratom. Grams? Capsules? Try taking 4 on the first day 3 on the second 3 on the third and 2 on the fourth.

Expect some WD and use your kratom sparingly. The kratom should be used to prevent WD symptoms not for pain relief or euphoria. Good luck.