• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wired on Opioids

ModerationMatters

Greenlighter
So last night I ate shit skating and decided to snort a Oxy 5 I'd been sitting on for a few months, Snorted it and my swollen wrist and scraped cheek felt better real quick, But unlike every other time I've done Oxycodone or any opiates for the matter I also felt pretty wired, I used to have a hardcore Ritalin problem, And I felt almost like I was on Ritalin, I know it wasn't Ritalin cause I got sleep within a few hours and I slept like a bear plus the drip wasn't the same taste as Ritalin, Anyone else ever feel wired like that? I sipped a Steel Reserve to calm down and got the Nod after like half the can so I'm sure it was a real K18.

I have definitely felt energized on oxycodone before, but never off of 5mg. Nonetheless, its not unheard of and sometimes smaller doses tend to just tingle your neurons a little instead of overrunning them with dopamine and other neurotransmitters, so the depressant effects dont quite outweigh the energizing effects sometimes.

I get speedy from lower doses of oxycodone as well. That's the reason I don't take it at night. Gotta be careful with alcohol though. That steel reserve is some nasty stuff. Did you wake up with a headache or what?