• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will this codeine kick in later?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Before I start this question I want everyone to know whatever caused this, and I have a pretty good idea what did this is one hundred percent not caused by tolerance I know this because I just had approximately 256 mg of codeine and am currently experiencing very high effects as expected, now back to my actual question.

I had this bottle of care codeine sugar free, I drank it all (for innocent medical reasons ofcourse) and it didn't even kick in mainly because I think I have been in bed for the past few days and my natural blood circulation was basically none exsistant so my theory is the codeine lingua didn't digest all the way and stuck halfway in my stomach this may sound weird but this happens to me with food to if stay laid down and don't move or even sit up for a bit this happens but I thought it would eventually kick in but it didn't I went for a walk to see if I could get my blood pumping and that, didn't do anything but now that I am nice and medicated I thought I would enquire here and see if I could learn something new.

Before I start this question I want everyone to know whatever caused this, and I have a pretty good idea what did this is one hundred percent not caused by tolerance I know this because I just had approximately 256 mg of codeine and am currently experiencing very high effects as expected, now back to my actual question.

I had this bottle of care codeine sugar free, I drank it all (for innocent medical reasons ofcourse) and it didn't even kick in mainly because I think I have been in bed for the past few days and my natural blood circulation was basically none exsistant so my theory is the codeine lingua didn't digest all the way and stuck halfway in my stomach this may sound weird but this happens to me with food to if stay laid down and don't move or even sit up for a bit this happens but I thought it would eventually kick in but it didn't I went for a walk to see if I could get my blood pumping and that, didn't do anything but now that I am nice and medicated I thought I would enquire here and see if I could learn something new.
If you drank a full bottle it would equal 600 mg of Codeine.

No idea why it's not working...

It has happened before Often just went for a jog and feel very tired If I pay down I will feel nice codeine euphoria but I would rather sit up and play rayman for now