Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Will the hamster be safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobuffs8080

Greenlighter
My pet hamster has 30 mg's of Klonopin on hand (this translates to 450 mg's of valium) . For those speaking from experience, if he were to take all 30 mg's at once, what physically would happen to him? I know it wouldn't kill him, nor would I want it to. But how many days would it knock him unconscious for? Or would it knock him out at all? Hamster has no tolerance to these meds.

Thanks

Let me clarify the lingual on here. I don't know how to code talk yet. By hamster I mean a 180 pound two legged male animal.

the cops aren't going to find you, check your medical records, and monitor your posts on BL to bust you for a clonopin. They have bigger fish to fry

the cops aren't going to find you, check your medical records, and monitor your posts on BL to bust you for a clonopin. They have bigger fish to fry

What in the hell are you talking about? Im not speaking legally and I don't know how you got that from what I was saying? What I asked is what would 30 mg's of Klonopin do to the body?

Please don't give your pets drugs, it's very cruel.

We don't use code on bluelight because discussing the consumption of drugs is not especially incriminating - and as above - saying "my hamster" would not negate that even if it was.

Like "my hamster is planning to highjack an airliner". Nah, not going to work - and it just makes the discussion look silly and confusing.
We're happy to answer any appropriate drug questions besides that.

So please avoid speaking in 3rd person. Just say "me", "i" etc

Please have a read through the Bluelight User Agreeent and just familiarise yourself with it.
This is one of the

This is part of the first point in the user agreement:
Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

- use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

Last edited:
Please do not take 30mgs of Clonazepam Klonopin. It can most certainly kill you if you have no tolerance.

^ blackout guaranteed. not safe, and pointless IMO

it wouldnt knock you out for days, either.
you'd most likely be basically lucid at the time, but have no memory later, and do strange/risky/stupid/ill-advised things and remember nothing of it.

like, y'know - wake up in hospital of jail, not knowing how or why your ended up there. not good - or safe, or fun.

Please do not take 30mgs of Clonazepam Klonopin. It can most certainly kill you if you have no tolerance.

As a moderator you'd think you would know 30mg of klonopins would not kill you. 300mg wouldn't even kill you

mods are just bluelighters that volunteer to staff this joint and keep it tidy and above-board, so to speak.

we're not (all) professors or medical people - you don't need qualifications or medical training - it's just a matter of applying if a spot comes up. so, i dunno - just worry about the content, rather than a title on their profile. :)
i mean, shit - i'm posting high at 5am on a monday, for chrissakes. hehe
if you see something that's not correct, just look at it as an opportunity to enlighten.

^Yip, I've just had a big line of a ket and I can confirm that I'm just some guy on the internet.

It always makes me wince when people think that pretending they are giving drugs to their pets is a worthwhile method of keeping attention from themselves.

I honestly don't know what would happen. I guess you'd probably fall asleep for a long time then probably eventually wake up blacked out and do some weird stuff, or realise you already had. My friend took a load of phenazepam and lost about a week iirc.

I'm not sure of the exact amount of time but he had to attend court to lose his driving license after a series of car accidents, and kind of try and skirt around the fact that he didn't have a fucking clue what he did/what happened. He lost his job and a few other things. He's not really sure how any of it happened as it was just a complete blackout.

Last edited:
Okay I think this has run its course.

No it will jot be Lethal on its own, definitely don't mix with other downers (alcohol, opiates, benzos etc). And it will probably not be an enjoyable experience because the dose might knock you out or lead to a blackout.

Status
Not open for further replies.