• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc will tagament potentiate butalbital

looking for a proper barbiturate experience and I swear I read that cimitidine(tagament) and maybe grapefruit juice would enhance there effect.

There isn't much on it, so it's not likely to be a good potentiator.

"cimetidine oral will increase the level or effect of butalbital-acetaminophen-caffeine oral by altering drug metabolism." as per this website

Grapefruit juice would likely only increase it if there's morphine in it, there is a form like this. If it's pure butalbital, then you could try it. I never found butalbital very recreational, but it did make me feel nice. I think if this potentiated, there would be a lot more info on it, but there isn't, so you can only experiment and see one day with and one day without. Tagamet/cimetidine is pretty trash though. It's a weak H2 blocker that can make you grow man titties. Opioid abusers who use it to potentiate have had this happen.

I assume it's the butalbital/caffeine/tylenol form, I don't know of any with just butalbital.

For potentiation you would need more like 600mg Tagamet, probably. When people use it to potentiate benzos or opiates, they almost always have to take higher doses of it. I would just try the Butalbital on its own first but I don't know of your supply. Either way just be careful. Tagamet doesn't work for everyone either way. It mostly just potentiates opiates and increases the half-life of benzos. There's little to no evidence it does anything for Butalbital given the lack of info online about it.