• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will Suboxone knock opiates out of my system for urine test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugnotdrug

Greenlighter
So I had been using heroin daily for a few months. I had also used cocaine occasionally. I had a urine test 2 days after using both heroin and cocaine. I started using suboxone the day before the test. When I was tested only coke came up in my urine . And I had used heroin closer to the screening. I'm wondering since sub is supposed to strip you of the opiates in your system if that's why I did not test positive for heroin? And if I did heroin again while on the sub and took a random screening, would I test neg for heroin again?

I should also add that when I started taking the Suboxone after the heroin I went through precipitated withdrawals. So I'm thinking maybe I was stripped of the opiates? Just wondering if anyone else has any experience in this type of situation.

We do not allow drug testing questions but the answer to this is no now you will test positive for opiates and suboxone. Just because something is removed from receptor sites does not mean the metabolites have left your blood.

/closed no drug testing questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.