• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Will somebody join me

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Lets meld our hearts together. Together we'll feel it. I just want our love to flow here. Let's unite. Open this gate. Lets do this! guys! 11:11 we gonna hum!

Did you feel it?

:)

Is there a way we can turn this into a topic?

Lol!! Blew my mind man. Y'all were with me. Never gone that deep. It was Love. A baby crystal seed. There is some negative energy being exchanged here by some here but no worries we got LOVE. Sorry if this was confusing. This is kinda embarrassing. Ride the wave <3 <3 <3

I must have missed it, though my nose did tickle...

<3

I can smell their dreadlocks. :|

This sort of reminded me of the attempt to levitate the pentagon in the 60's. And an experiment that I devised as a child which I think would promote global unity and harmony; if we could get every human on earth to blink at the same time, would it make a sound? 8o

:D

^ ha ha, not trying to start something here. Back to earth guys. What a trip. Very high frequency but also a little confusing. This isn't magic, its just intent to be clear. Love allows us to integrate the most difficult of experiences and no ill will whatsoever towards anyone here. I attempted to reach those unconscious, zombified parts of my body and had some real success. The rest will unfold on its own. I've been working at this for some time. My drug addictions are all gone! Doesn't mean I've gone celibate or anything, that's missing the point. I can feel my body, mind and most of my soul are clear now and only a little misery was required. Defeating addictions with addictions is a harder path. I've taken a shortcut. No sorcery was involved.

Bloody hippies!

:p

=D<3=D<3 just letting our freak flags fly.....

@levelsbeyond: feeling very happy for you, sweetheart.<3

@willow: I am starting to get grey hair and it is coming in much coarser and harder to brush out than my hair has always been before. I might have unintentional grey dreads before the end of the year.;)

With the blue light of God and the red light of the Heart ain't no dread lockin' you down

singin! open the flooodgates of heaaven, let it rain. let it raainn!