Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Will smoking alcohol mess up my lungs or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
Im watching this old movie and some dude dipped a cigarette in liquor then lit it, if I did this will it do any harm? I'm guessing it won't get me drunk it just looks fun

Doesn't sound liked it'd be a good Idea generally... no

It's flammable over 100proof. I mean people (me) used to inhale ether which is fun.

Im watching this old movie and some dude dipped a cigarette in liquor then lit it
That won't work, it's just movie fiction for entertainment purposes.
Some people dip their cigars in cognac or rum before lighting it (it changes the taste). Maybe that's what they were doing in the movie?

Although "smoking" or inhaling alcohol can be done, it's mostly media hype, not something people actually do.
As a teenager I remember going to a party where some people were inhaling vodka vapors, or at least that's what they were trying to do :LOL:...
Didn't try it myself but one of my friends did. I guess it was somewhat effective, but they quickly went back to drinking so I assumed it wasn't particularly remarkable.

Lighting it on fire doesn't work, you would have to vaporize it or use something to turn it into an aerosol.
With the right equipment it could be fairly strong since it will initially bypass the stomach and the liver and go straight to the brain (at least in theory).

Last edited:
The amount of alcohol vapor you would have to inhale would make this method nearly impossible anyways

Like that alcohol powder they made. To get the equivalent of 1 beer from snorting alcohol powder you basically have to snort several ounces of the powder. Its not practical.

People don't realize just how much alcohol you're consuming when drinking, ounces if not pounds of alcohol at a time.

Last edited:
I think you've gotten your answer. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.