• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will I overdose?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I have been using opiates IV and mostly orally for the last week now and before I had a very slight tolerence that raised due to high mg oxy (10mg Percs & 7.5 Percs) orally/internasual useage and that was 2 weeks when the opiate bing started slowly but quickly jumped to IVing roxi 15s for 3 days and a half a 8mg dilly the day before yesterday and today I IVed 7.5mg of oxy with about 100mg+ of hydrocodone. If I was to shoot up 4mg's of dilly now will I overdose? My last dose of hydro was about an hour ago now. Also I have a really high benzo tolerences and took a out 4 xanax bars today but 2 (2 pills not 8 bar total don't misread my high ass) twice a day once at around 1 and the other 2 at around 9 then I recently took one due to homotropine in my hydromet making me feel odd and 1mg evened me out and I'm feeling alright but want to shoot up a but of dilly to get noddy and more pain free. Any suggestions? Please help with any helpful advice on timing and if I should do it now or whenever.

Update: said fuck it I'll try low and did about 2mg's to be carful and I'm feeling great so I know my tolerence and now know how much I can take while I'm under the influence of all the other shit I'm on most days; still, please post suggestions about the future and I'll respond on this thread for myself and maybe others aswell if this is turned into a mega thread that's be sweet but I know that's not what's gonna happen. Instead it'll be me updating me using this or that this way or that way, & asking questions on I how should I, when should, where should, or what should I do when I'm in the need to ask. Please post any suggestions for the next high or bing I'll have so I'll be ready for success, rather than failure.
*Note- I did IV the 2mg of dilly

Update: I'm very high from the 2mg IV of dilly and it killed off any nasty side effects of homotropine I was feeling and now everything is mellowed out and I'm feeling godly. Lucky I save 6mg of it left so I should be good for a couple of days and have normal 5mg norco and the hydromet about 5oz's so that adds up to prevent withdrawl and of course benzo's for WD aswell so I should have a ok come down.

Update for later today: how should I use a small almost as small as a diabetic needle but a tad bigger and I need to put it in at an angle; could anyone tell me how to use this type of rig? Is small diabetic rig it's just the 2nd smallest not the nice super small easy to use one. I miss vains an cause pain trying to hit on and normally do but a few times I fucked up so I just want someone to explain how to properly use my rig if you can figure out what I'm articulating to you guys. Thanks, Edaw.

Update: I fucking semi-missed the vain and hit muscle so I IM and IVed the 2mg chip of dilly I had (saving the 4mg for a full blast before work) and it made it a more of a noddy body high that's lasting longer than I expected. I'm laying down watching TV as my GF sleeps next to me so all is well for the time being.
*Note please some tell me how to hit the vain exact or better than I can. It's fucking up my arms and I can't have that seen from anyone till the lump and bruise go down due to the semi-missed IV IM shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
how long have you been IV'ng?

Are you using the standard orange capped diabetic rigs, what gauge?

personally, I used to have awesome veins....you could throw a needle at me and register. What I suggest you do is tie off slightly above the center of your bicep after you do a few pushups. This will get the blood to your extremities and make your veins bulge more. Look for a vein....register, make sure to understand that "red means go!". push the plunger down. If you have shaky hands IV may not be a good choice for you.

how long have you been IV'ng?

Are you using the standard orange capped diabetic rigs, what gauge?

personally, I used to have awesome veins....you could throw a needle at me and register. What I suggest you do is tie off slightly above the center of your bicep after you do a few pushups. This will get the blood to your extremities and make your veins bulge more. Look for a vein....register, make sure to understand that "red means go!". push the plunger down. If you have shaky hands IV may not be a good choice for you.
I've been IVing for a while but not everyday just every once in a while but thank you so much for that info I won't miss anymore. Sadly I semi-missed but for it full IV and it was a full 4mg of dilly and I've been feeling it all day long after a few doses of hydrocodone as while to follow it with 2 xanax bars. I'll start doing push ups and tie off for now on. Thanks man much love.

no problem,,,watch adding the xanax in there. Unless you have a high tolerance that can lead to passing out at the wheel even on low doses do to the synergy they have.

no problem,,,watch adding the xanax in there. Unless you have a high tolerance that can lead to passing out at the wheel even on low doses do to the synergy they have.
I have a benzo tolerence that's pretty up there but not extreme; at least not anymore... But 2 days a ago today, I got 5 OP's, 12 10mg roxi's (IR oxy), and my xanax script. For the past couple days now I've been saving the OP's for WD or to keep the buzz/high on; & I've also been snorting and IVing the 10mg roxi's IR. I sadly had to learn the hard way a few shitty times with how to use the needle properly even though I've shot up plenty of times before I just was do naive with this rig. I fucked up at least 5 times total but that's over 3 days now since I inject about 35 mins ago now. I've figured out that cuting the OP 10's and injecting a full 10 or half of one then eating the other half of the OP I can stay high and buzzed; this allows me to stay high longer like I stated before; now back to the fuck ups* I basically IMed instead of IV and it sucked and wasted some 30's I had and some dillys I had as well a week ago. I learned push ups and tieing off seemed to help a lot as well; I also realized how to aim the needle right and how to make my vains stop from jumping away from the needle and holding them in place through tieing off and tieing off tight asf at that. I'll post some more shit once I get up for work later and I'll shoot up 5mg's of oxy and take 7.5 of OxyContin the maybe short a half of another 10. I'm not sure I'll think about it then post it in an *update.

Benzo tolerance or not, Xanax plus strong opiates will send you to an early grave if you become even somewhat complacent about their concomitant usage. And IV'ing is no good for anybody's veins.

Decided to shoot up 10mg of roxi's at around 530pm today and took a small half of OxyContin 10mg orally and had a nice buzz lasting half the day and when I got home about an hour ago I got my shit ready for a half of a 10mg roxi I shot about 5 mins ago now. I'm feeling nice and really relaxed; nothing can effect my mind set and my mind isn't racing.