• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

will i get used to percoset

Jdolecek70

Greenlighter
Doctor increased me from norco to percoset.....first time i used percoset i took 8 10's it made me tired....Currently I have been using 2 10's will I adapt so i can take more?

At once, or in a day? Basically you're going Vicodin to Percocet, hydrocodone to oxycodone. That's a step up, but not a huge step up. You can get used to anything, that's tolerance. Are you getting these for pain? Is it your only way? It can be an acceptable tradeoff, a mild addiction/habit for getting your life back, but it's a difficult thing. The best you can do is no matter what your doc prescribes, try to stretch them, save them, maybe use them only when you really need it. If you can do more of that, they will be more effective when you do take them.

You probably got tired because you took too many. I find Percocet to be more stimulating than Norco. Take these tablets as your physician directed you to because narcotic pain medication can be habit-forming. If you want to use more, learn how to perform a cold water extraction because all that acetaminophen can be toxic for your liver.

The habit-forming possibility is a year past due.When I took norco I took up to 5 twice daily....so how many perco to get high without getting tired...and to the dude that posted before,i have no desire to quit....i prefer being happy

You probably got tired because you took too many. I find Percocet to be more stimulating than Norco. Take these tablets as your physician directed you to because narcotic pain medication can be habit-forming. If you want to use more, learn how to perform a cold water extraction because all that acetaminophen can be toxic for your liver.

I'm immune I dont want to tell my doctor though because she might take them away