• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will i get nauseas?

hmuwts

Greenlighter
Hey, two days ago i popped (First prescription drugs ever) 35mg oxycodone, 100mg Tramadol, 25mg Codeine, 100mg sertraline and 6mg muscle relaxant (idk what it was called).. The morning after i was nauseas as fuck and i puked like crazy! Yesterday i popped 10mg oxycodone and i felt fine this morning. Today i've taken 20mg oxycodone (12 hours ago) and i'm feeling completely fine. I'm wondering if i could take another 20mg/10mg right now and not feel shitty tomorrow. So my question is:
Was it the 45mg oxycodone that fucked me up or was it the mixing of them all? Can i take 20mg/10mg now and be fine(I don't mind a drowsy feeling tomorrow, but i prefer not to puke)?

(I know it's bad and all. No need to tell me)

Please answer asap

Why are you taking so many kinds of nearly identical drugs.

It's like saying I'm taking adderall, meth, and ephedrine.

Anyway if your puking your probably gunna puke if you take more Oxy and toss the other opiates anyway because opiates directly cause nausea and vomiting

Why on earth would you mix so many different drugs? By the way mixing Tramadol with any anti depressants is really dangerous.

yeah idk.. we were fucking hyped that day so we made some really shitty decisions.. Thanks for the replies.

I took 50mg Oxy yesterday and i felt fine this morning. It was probably the mixing...

Yeah, you need to be careful with combinations and doseages especially with low/no tolerance.

you overdosed dude.
not in the sense that you "went out" but you plain old took to much.

your doses are pretty high for induction to pharmaceuticals.
Bring it down.
Educate yourself.

People die frequently doing what you did and it is this type of behavior that exacerbates the demonization of Rx opioids for those who are medically in need.

please be smart

Im not trying to be a party pooper, but go ahead before you start. Or you will be battling those demons for the rest of your life. Please stop for you own good. Quit now no withdrawls or anything. If your starting out mixing all different kind of strong potent meds like that, where do you think you'll be in a year? Com on man. Do yourself a favor bro for real. Everything i said comes from experience of ruining my life, hurting my loved ones terrible. Im on day 3, im finally getting away from this beast after 5 years. Im just warning you bro it gradually gains in mg due to tolerance.