• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Will I Get High From Taking One 60 Mg Morphine?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
*PLEASE PUT THIS IN THE CORRECT FORUM CATEGORY, B.L. IS ONLY LETTING ME POST IN THE PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS CATEGORY*??
I have one 60 mg morphine and one only. I don't know if it's IR or ER but it's the 60 mg morphine pill that's round and an orengish (orange) color. I thought hard about snorting it but am planning on just taking it orally. I haven't done any opiates for about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks so will that help at all with tolerance any? Thankyou.

Just take it orally, if you have to.

Sure, it'll "help" you with getting high.

this... i wouldnt do 60mg if i was trying to cut. i used to split 30mg oxys in 3rds to quit. this seems more like a recreational dosage.

Oral morphine won't give you much of a high. Just gives me intense nausea and a splitting headache. Very disappointing.

I'd try 20-30 first because that may give you such a terrible headache you'll feel ill all day anyway.

Yeah the morphine sulfate 60 mg tablets suuuuck. Morphine is only worth a damn if you IV it (or plug it, probably)

Oral morphine got me plenty high - very nice.. it was a liquid oral morphine preparate and IIRC more like 40 mg for me that did the trick when I has little or no tolerance, clearly like Ismene and BO demonstrate everyone reacts differently / uniquely (though i guess there is something like an 'average' expected reaction if you check odds of side-effects). I guess you could say that it's obviously known as a very effective pain-killer but euphoria is merely a quite common side-effect from a medical point of view.

But assuming that it won't get megan high because Ismene himself didn't is a small numbers law fallacy on his part.

None of you guys have any tolerance?

Whether morphine is worth a damn depending on how you take it is, on top of this, subjective. If you know IV opiates I imagine you don't settle for what an opiate naieve person would appreciate.

moved PD >> OD

The 60mg should do u alright with a small tolerance. I'm not a big fan of morphine but it's definitely better than nothing. I'd just eat it, it could be time release and snorting it will just clog u up.

But assuming that it won't get megan high because Ismene himself didn't is a small numbers law fallacy on his part.

Oh he'll definately know he's taken something. As to whether or not I'd call it a high - a high suggests you feel good. Oral morphine doesn't tend to do that for me. I think it's quite a common effect - a few people have said oral morphine is less fun than oral codiene. Bit disappointing as I can get hold of it quite easily, but it's no fun and I don't fancy injecting it into the vein under my cock just yet.

Morphine is a weird opiate for me. Sometimes it's useless, other times sends to me nod land. 60mg will hardly do anything unless you have no tolerance.

Oral morphine got me plenty high - very nice.. it was a liquid oral morphine preparate and IIRC more like 40 mg for me that did the trick when I has little or no tolerance, clearly like Ismene and BO demonstrate everyone reacts differently / uniquely (though i guess there is something like an 'average' expected reaction if you check odds of side-effects). I guess you could say that it's obviously known as a very effective pain-killer but euphoria is merely a quite common side-effect from a medical point of view.

None of you guys have any tolerance?

Whether morphine is worth a damn depending on how you take it is, on top of this, subjective. If you know IV opiates I imagine you don't settle for what an opiate naieve person would appreciate.

moved PD >> OD

I eventually did start IVing but when I first tried morphine it was a long time prior. I was opiate-naïve at the time, too.

I actually thought it was going to be awesome because hey, morphine right? Gold standard in pain relief and all that? Didn't find it to be recreational, though.

I would snort it as that's my preferred way to use but also with morphine it's pretty shitty high wise

Morphine has a 20% bio availability meaning that's how much goes to your blood eventually meaning your only getting 15mg maybe a tiny bit more , if I was non tolerant that dose would make me feel warm and relaxed . I think you will be fine :)