Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

will i get charged

challenger87

Greenlighter
I got caught taking one ecstasy pill by the police and admitted to it in sydney.
They searched me and didnt find anything cause i didnt have anything else on me.
They didnt charge me at the time and said nothing was going to happen but they took my details down.

I am now terrified that i am going to receive a court attendance notice in the mail for self administration of a prohibited substance.

Are my concerns valid? Anybody have any similar stories? Do they usually give our the notice on the spot or do they mail them?

Cheers

You got caught 'taking' one ecstasy pill? What do you mean? You told them you had eaten one? And they didnt find any more drugs on you?

IF that's the case then you don't need to worry about anything, they can't charge you if there isn't any evidence. Don't admit shit to the cops again tho.

Last edited:
i dont think they would waste there time or the courts time or money! a jugde will throw it out court no quetion asked! if ya didnt have any on you you'll be fine

You are fine. Especially since there is no evidence. As the above user said, next time do not admit to anything. Let them work it out if they can. "no comment". are these yours? "no comment".

Anyway when I was way younger, before I knew about "no comment" lol, I was pulled over for no reason other than a random search, maybe because I was a probationary driver...anyway, I said yes, I have some weed. The two cops sort of got excited and are like where is it, once they found the bag I was talking about (which was basically about .25 gram of chopped up weed, already used most of it before), he literally went "pft" and threw it back in the car, and let me go. ROFL!!!

Yeh thanks. That's what I thought. There was no evidence and realistically I can't know foresure that the pills I took were ecstasy, they could be suger pills.

Do they usually give out the court notice on the spot or mail them? I was under the impression it was on the spot.

You'd be unlikely to recieve any sort of summons from a single pill.

I agree with the above posters (don't tell them anything you don't have to [name and address only if you are under arrest]) but for chrissake try to be polite about it.
You don't want to piss Mr Plod off.
They have discretionary powers that go beyond our "rights" if they "see fit" to use them.
Just "yes", "no", "I'd rather you didn't come in for a look around" etc - but no need to act like you're being hounded by Today Tonight; you're being hounded by something far more frightening.
Just act casual.
They pick up on body language....like wild beasts. Bluff it if you have to, but at least pretend to respect the bastards.

If you may have taken sugar pills, which you probably did, why did you admit to the police that you took ecstacy? Was it because they were pushy, arrogant cunts who forced a confession out of you because you were scared for your safety? Or did they say something like 'if you tell us everything then we will go easy on you'. Whatever the case, they are lying. Don't talk to cops.

I know it was dumb to say something. I have realised this now.

I am just really really stressed that this issue is not over

They can do you for admitting a crime, so you could be fucked. All the more reason to think carefully next time they are harassing an otherwise law-abiding citizen for a victimless crime. Don't admit to anything, even if you have a hundred or a thousand pills. It will never, ever help you. Talking can only hurt you.

You'd be unlikely to recieve any sort of summons from a single pill.

I agree with the above posters (don't tell them anything you don't have to [name and address only if you are under arrest]) but for chrissake try to be polite about it.
You don't want to piss Mr Plod off.
They have discretionary powers that go beyond our "rights" if they "see fit" to use them.
Just "yes", "no", "I'd rather you didn't come in for a look around" etc - but no need to act like you're being hounded by Today Tonight; you're being hounded by something far more frightening.
Just act casual.
They pick up on body language....like wild beasts. Bluff it if you have to, but at least pretend to respect the bastards.

Best advice ever. Something like this happened to me. I was detained they found nothing on me just I looked really fucking high and some kids had tried to sell pills to me which I had declined. Really forceful little pricks, would not take no for an answer, I felt they were setting me up and what do you know there was some sketchy looking bloke nearby who was an undercover! He was also at least as high as what I was. The police said something like "we really want to chat to you, your pupils are massive". To which I replied "fair enough" lol. Had nothing on me, nothing in my car and nothing at home but had a bit of 2ci and amph sulfate in my gut, like a lot in my gut.

They went in my phone and found a couple of deleted messages about something for a mates bday. Thought I was a dealer (so they said but 2 messages?? No direct mention of actual drugs? Come on) so they took me to the cop shop. Made me get my pants off and do a squat (see if I had shit up me bum, to bad if I'd been wanting to take a dump it'd probably come out there and then and they'd probably have gone through my poo to see if there was anything in it lmao). Anyway was polite and respectful as it was obvious from a glance I was high I didn't deny it just said I had no idea what I'd taken and "I think some random" had sold it to me. They looked on my phone and the officer said "that's from ages ago" (2 months since the alleged "deal" had transpired). Long of the short I was polite said "I have no idea" and all they had to go on was I looked high. Never admitted anything just said "it's possible" obviously thought I was to high to make sense, got shown the door and was on my way within 20 minutes. They said "your obviously on something, we don't know what, your free to go". I said "ok thanks" and got the fuck out of there. Never been back to that area at night again.

Best bit was watching all the CCTV camera's. There was a deal going down in a white ute I mean you could see it all even the baggy! Don't know if they arrested the pair in the ute but fuck like every second CCTV camera seemed to have a deal going on and the cops seemed to be to preoccupied to bother with most of it! Fuck man they really got a major player picking me up that night I sure as hell don't drive around selling ekkie's out a white ute. Or have a baggie with at least 10 pills in it (you could see the baggie and it's content) selling in some dark corner. Holy fuck if they were going to arrest everyone for being high that night they would have had to arrest every second person, probably over a thousand people in a 500 meter area just for starters.

Last edited:
I'm on the fence about this thread, but I will reopen it for now as the OP asks a few questions which members may have valuable imput too. Noone can say for sure what will happen in any individual case though - that's all conjecture. Also, please do avoid any discussion on tactics to get away with drug possession or what to say to the police to get away with something, as that is disallowed on BL.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if a dog can sniff out hydromorphone. It was probably your body language.