❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Will I Ever Relocate Girl I Loved Using Housing, City Hall, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

muie

Bluelighter
This acquaintance of mine, a piece of shit snake in the grass was supposed to be engaged to one of the most wonderful women I've met, personality wise, everything clicked. They lived together for a couple months and broke up. This guy was using the girl for her car, cell, work money, even the engagement money he had spent on drugs. I've had him call from her phone many times showing me what her name is, however her last name is quite long and it doesn't fit on the phone display. I'm unsure weather her name ends with a OV or an IC or SKA. I cannot ask this guy about her, though I may be able to get his sister or his mom to tell me, I'm not sure they will either.

What I'm thinking is this, I've been to their house but just once and didn't make notice of their house number or street though I definitely know the area they lived in and the time of the year they lived there. They had rented the basement of a house and knowing him probably didn't put his name but rather his girls name on the rental papers.

There must be a way to track her down by what I know, which is the majority part of her name, the area in which she lived in and with whom, at what time of year and about that along with her nationality - Yugoslavian.

I haven't been able to find her on facebook with the OV or SKA names I tried.

Is there any advice you can give to a fellow bluelighter who is desperate to identify her name - via the method I mentioned like calling City Hall or Housing and asking them if they have anyone by that name in their records, in order to get her real name. Once I have her actual name I can easily call 411 or locate her in the phone book.

This acquaintance of mine, a piece of shit snake in the grass was supposed to be engaged to one of the most wonderful women I've met, personality wise, everything clicked. They lived together for a couple months and broke up. This guy was using the girl for her car, cell, work money, even the engagement money he had spent on drugs. I've had him call from her phone many times showing me what her name is, however her last name is quite long and it doesn't fit on the phone display. I'm unsure weather her name ends with a OV or an IC or SKA. I cannot ask this guy about her, though I may be able to get his sister or his mom to tell me, I'm not sure they will either.

What I'm thinking is this, I've been to their house but just once and didn't make notice of their house number or street though I definitely know the area they lived in and the time of the year they lived there. They had rented the basement of a house and knowing him probably didn't put his name but rather his girls name on the rental papers.

There must be a way to track her down by what I know, which is the majority part of her name, the area in which she lived in and with whom, at what time of year and about that along with her nationality - Yugoslavian.

I haven't been able to find her on facebook with the OV or SKA names I tried.

Is there any advice you can give to a fellow bluelighter who is desperate to identify her name - via the method I mentioned like calling City Hall or Housing and asking them if they have anyone by that name in their records, in order to get her real name. Once I have her actual name I can easily call 411 or locate her in the phone book.

Try looking him up on FB. If they only broke up a few months ago, surely there is a mention or a picture of her somewhere on his page? Troll his friend list for any mutual friends.

Hrmmm, not sure if romantic or creepy...if Facebook is a bust, and you really can't ask your friend...If she has a landline the phone book should work fine, after that it gets creepierand less honest like talking to your buddies mom. . . .

you are a stalker ffs

is how i would, if i were her, view your behaviour

why cant you just find someone else, this just seems uber creepy

Yeah, please don't be overly shocked if you track this girl down, and she proceeds to mace you and run like hell...I mean it could work and if it did it's a nice tale for the grand kids...

LOL no mace! We've talked before she would reach out to me in times of crises so I know that would I find her shed be as glad as I to see me. She probably thinks we're friends, which we're not, if he were drowning I'd throw him a brick.

Anyhow, this is not you guys concern, its simply a question....and she is Yugoslavian this is what is wrong with u Americans is you consider everything creepy...fucking drug addicts! His facebook hasn't got no mention of her, at the time it was full of pictures though, and guys a fucking looser hes got no friends.

p.s To the people who think this is creepy, we're both 28yrs, would you/have you never hooked up with a girl you went to high school with? I would say collage even but I realize you are dumb drug addicts who probably haven't ever had a girlfriend much less a parent love you, probably a dick sucker faggot is more like it. You should try asking a girl from high school out, but if you were a looser then your most likely a looser now!

CONCLUSION: Don't ask relation advice on a drug forum! People here inject water to simulate the beautiful needle like experience!

Please close this thread, I wont be checking it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.