• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Will i end up in blackout phase if...

Zonxx

Bluelighter
about an 2 or 3 hours ago i took 6mg of clonazepam to bring me down from my amphetamine roll along with 20mg oxy, 15mg of hydromorphone i'm not noddy or anything so no worry or shit there, but ive got bad bad blackout experiences from benzos.... and my pharmacy brought me hella more pregabalin this afternoon, don't know why. didn't ask. wouldn't mind some but, i'm down from the stims completely at this point, but i'm alittle slow forsure because of the kpin since i don't eat those everyday, mostly -as needed- but... i really don't want to blackout because shit gets crazy when i have benzo blackouts and i cant say i'm afraid of it happening, but if it wouldn't be as huge a factor as eating too many benzos are, then id go for it, i do enjoy the lil bastards, they have a sort of calming feeling that are way different to benzos

I'm lost man

Are you asking If the Pregabs will make you blackout in combination with the clonazepam?

Ah okay. Well I haven't used pregab before but I was on gabapentin for 5 yrs or so and I never had a blackout on it. I would get pretty sloppy when I took a lot or drank with it though but no blackouts.

But you're on a lot of clonazepam (and the opioids) so if you really want to take the pregab, just have a little dose and make sure you don't take anymore benzos/alcohol.

I reckon the benzos/alcohol are more the things to worry about with blackouts tho

If I didn't want to black out I would hit the pipe or use some speed:) Vicious cycle at work.

Impossible to say as everyone metabolizes these things differently and we don't know nearly enough about your exact tolerance and experience with each chemical.

Impossible to say as everyone metabolizes these things differently and we don't know nearly enough about your exact tolerance and experience with each chemical.
Yeah exactly, it's pretty impossible for us to tell. So if you really don't want to black out just be cautious and don't take it with the benzos.

It seems like you want us to tell you that it's a good idea so you can throw caution to the wind when i think you already suspect its not a great idea ya know :)