• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will I die ? 200 mg OxyContin

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
I chewed the hell out of 180 mg of OxyContin. Some of you know my tolerance etc. took 120 at once chewed them up at 11 am. Then took another 60 mg chewed up at like 230. Felt it ok was feeling nice, had a snack etc. 2 cans of Diet Pepsi dam caffeine. And now my heart is racing and I feel jittery a little nausea some sweating and my eyes feel wierd. Am I going to OD? Did I take way to much then my 120-140 mg a day addiction. 8 month addiction. Usually instant releases. I feel very tired now but heart is beating faster or it is normal. I'm basically just looking for some input or support. Thanks guys and sorry for constantly posting different things

Jesus mizer.

We aren't doctors.

You took a lot. If you're concerned about OD, please seek medical attention asap.

Mizer, for future reference, you may want to consider acquiring some Narcan and keeping it around. Not sure where you live, but in many places it's easy to obtain.

I know you're trying to quit, but you seem to be moving in the opposite direction and escalating your oxy usage more and more. I'm not judging, just stating fact.

I hope that you will seek medical attention today if you are worried.

Either way, consider having some Narcan around if you're able to get it, and make sure your fiancé knows how to use it and what signs to look for. It might save your life.

Good luck.

Thanks guys. Yes I know I'm EFFING annoying as can be. What is Narcan? How can I get it? Doctor? I feel better now. No blue lips or anything. Thanks. I thought you were a doctor shartito. Lol

I can't tell you how to get it. But do some research. If you live in the US, the government is making efforts to make it more easily accessible.

And I'm not a doctor. Nor do I play one on TV.

Mizer, it's not this type of thread that is the primary problem. The problem is that you keep creating these unanswerable threads l, even after I amd others have fully explained their unanswerable nature and you have acknowledge an understanding of our point of view.

It needs to stop. I want you to be an important, contributory cog in our machine, but you are crossing a line by continually disobeying us luke this.

To everyone: If you even remotely believe that you have consumed a lethal amount of drugs, BLUELIGHT IS NOT A SUITABLE RESOURCE! Time is of the essence in these situations and our only advice will be to seek medical attention, Naloxone (Narcan) or a combination of the two.

Information and community support will not keep you from dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.