• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

will I be stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudunabo2002

Greenlighter
Yesterday I quit my xanax habit. It was the last time i did it, and to feel the best i could feel ive tried 4mg. If I never take benzos again, am I ok or the total amount ive done in my life (18MG) Has already made me stupid?

No it has not done any damage, do not worry. Just don't touch Xanax again and you'll be fine.

edit: I just realized you also posted another thread about this same issue not too long ago. If drugs are causing you this much anxiety stop doing them, or at least research them thoroughly before you do them so you aren't in the dark about the possible consequences of using drugs.

You have not done any permanent damage to yourself but drugs are not a good thing for the body especially at your age. The more you use drugs the higher your chance of getting addicted becomes and the greater the chance they will effect your body in a negative way.

Last edited:
If you are in the 99%th percentile of human beings, it is likely that you will experience no (0) adverse effects upon stopping the Alprazolam. I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.