• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will I be okay to roll twice in 13 days???

111_she

Greenlighter
I've seen a lot of conflicting opinions on this page surrounding this and I'm unsure whether it depends on he circumstances.
I rolled last Sunday and have a friends 18th which will be 13 days from the last time I rolled which i really want to roll at too.
I've only ever taken MD three times (five caps in total) (including sunday which was one of the times I redosed).
I took it for the first time in June this year and have spaced it out over a month at least each time since.
I really just want to take it for her party and then will definitely have a break until at least the end of the year because I don't want to lose the 'magic'. Will I still be able to roll considering I would be taking it so close together and how long would the shitty after affects likely last?

Ideally with it being my drug of choice i like to wait a few months before i roll again but during festival season sometimes it's not always an option for me (personally)
I have always been ok if I've done more than one weekend on the trot.
The come down becomes more pronounced and depression can present its self also. Just be kind to your body. Stay well nourished. Plenty of sleep and water. You should be fine so long as you take a few months break after

You are going to get some people that say they do that all the time and others, like me, who would say absolutely fuck no. Just depends on your level of risk adversity and how willing you are to accept the increase in potential consequences.

Personally I go by the mantra that an once of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.

I guess it wont be dangerous to do it this one time only that many days apart but dont make it a habit. No more excuses, ifs and buts. Tell yourself You will miss the next festival that you did not plan ahead for than risk messing up the one brain you have.

I personally would not do it. You said how your friend is turning 18 so I am guessing you are 17/18, or maybe 19? You may be close to an adult or an adult already at 18 or 19, but your brain is not yet fully developed.

I have seen what happened to people who took MDMA/MDA every single weekend, a few times a month, or even daily both as adults and as teenagers before their brain was fully developed, and it was not good. They have major memory issues, some get extremely depressed, and have other issues now.

The people who I know who only would take MDMA/MDA a few times a year spaced out very infrequently, and who did this when their brain was fully developed do not have these issues. Stay safe.

Last edited:
Why do you want to roll at your friend's birthday so badly? If you wanted to roll at your friend's birthday, then why did you roll last Sunday? If you're going to use MDMA safely then it's important that you set limits for yourself and don't break them, even if you really want to.