• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will i be able to smell again?

Maryjane410

Bluelighter
So I quit sniffing heroin about a week ago. The stuff I was getting was messing my sinuses up so bad I couldn't smell or taste anything. Everything in my face felt swollen and was very painful. A week after quitting i seem to be able to taste some but still can't smell anything. Will that ever come back? I don't like not being able to smell anything.

Have you been covid tested?
Yes I had to do one so I could go back to work. That was my first thoughts when it happened cause its never happened to me before. I went from pills to subs to h and just last week back on subs and hope I can stay this way. My sinuses are definitely helping stay away.

Maybe an impurity or cut was messing w/ your sinuses, you should be fine as long as you cease using that batch of dope. It's been a few days, are you still scentless fam?

I’ve heard a permanent side effect of CO VID is loss of smell. Pray that’s not the case

Maybe an impurity or cut was messing w/ your sinuses, you should be fine as long as you cease using that batch of dope. It's been a few days, are you still scentless fam?
It was definitely something it was cut with cause it was only a certain person I was getting it from it would happen with. My whole face got swelled up from it. I can smell now but I don't think as good as i used to. Of course of I would stop putting crap up my nose it would probably go back to normal.

It was definitely something it was cut with cause it was only a certain person I was getting it from it would happen with. My whole face got swelled up from it. I can smell now but I don't think as good as i used to. Of course of I would stop putting crap up my nose it would probably go back to normal.

I've come to realise over the years that snorting drugs really does fuck your sinuses up. It's only really worth it if the drugs are pure and uncut and you're using minimal amounts. Habitual use of cut to fuck shit can lead to permanent problems.

@F.U.B.A.R.

C2LOY4WKX5CYTA6JL3TMFMF6BQ.jpg

yep