Tren a 50mg eod
Trest 75mg eod
Deca 125mg eod
Adex 1mg eod

I just dropped the npp 125mg eod

If I change next month to only use :

Deca 500mg per week
Test c 750mg per week

Will the gains stop because i will be using a lot less anabolic a then the last time?

This is just a question so I don't need a advice. Just a answer to this question thanks.

Man why are you using all of that stuff?
Your gains will be determined on diet and how you work out.

I dont know if anyone can guess using all of that stuff that is counter intuitive to itself. The most important thing I see is youre dropping the tren which is the greatest thing for gains of all in anything that you have.
Youre not even using most of it properly, i dunno man

Will the gains stop because i will be using a lot less anabolic a then the last time?

No AAS nor any dose will make much difference if your cycle has already been a long one (?)

At that point your gains will slow to nothing pretty much regardless of what you take or do. But by dropping the much stronger tren, as pointed out by Mike, I wouldn't expect you to gain significantly more regardless.

Rather than potentially waste the gear, I'd rather take a break, allow things to settle at your new high, then get back onto another cycle after.

Long term, gains can only be incremental, a few lbs a year of quality mass for most people.

Much appreciated for nice answers guys. I have been cycling quied long now 16 weeks. I think I'm going on cruise by the end of month. I'm currently 102kg, 179cm and 12% bf. I was 106kg when I took only prop and trestolone some weeks ago. Trestolone is by far best musclebuilder I know about. A lot better then tren imo.

Not sure what's up with all the compounds. Was going to throw in dbol, but I thought that would be waste. I usually just run on max 3 gears. This one was just an experiment :)

Bro youre takin a lot of shit. Dont cruise, stop and restart like cfc said you will be much happier with whatever results it is youre trying to get