• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Will gabapentin mess with mushroom trip?

Mattyn55

Greenlighter
So got some shrooms for tmrw. Super excited as it’s been a while since I’ve had any. I now take gabapentin pretty regularly pretty heavily as well (6-10 grams every time I do at least 3 days a week and been doin like this for a year or so). I can stop and have no withdrawals as well. Anyways, my question is do gabapentin mess with a shroom trip?

Well I have never done it with mushrooms, but I always get the DMT calling when I take my gabapentin. DMT seems to like gabapentin in my mind. I do not use gabapentin daily though, like once a week a 2-3 grams. So I get the gabapentin dreaminess and the end of the DMT trip seems to last a good half hour because of the gabapentin. DMT is strong, but I would think mushrooms would go well also. So if you do report back and let us know.

BTW the once a week gabapentin has (I believe) kept my sciatica non existant. That and some leg and back stretches. :)

I use lyrica (pegabalin) 150mg in the morn daily.

I still trip on shrooms, LSD etc.

Not sure if it’s my age, and use over the years, but I do need to take more than I used too. Not much though.