• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

will chew/crushing help morphine er

stefx85

Bluelighter
Will chewing crushing morphine er tabs defeat the time release mechanism? The tablets are SRM rothard tablets by napp pharma.
Or am I tust bittering up my mouth for nothing? Thanks for advice in advance
St-efx

what i did when i had m boxed 30mg ms contins ie "purple pills" i would break them into the smallest pieces i could with my pill cutter then chew em up. just watch out for gel sticking to your teeth. i also removed the coating with a wet paper towel. i dont know if that did anything though. good luck.

IDK bout that brand specifically, but with the MS contin mallinkrockdt brand, first, take pure alcohol (iso or ethyl either way) and wipe off the outer coating with q-tip, and DRY well, then simply crush the pill in a crusher, it will powder just fine, not hard to crush like Opana ER or anything, just breaks right into a fine powder.

Put the powder in a liquid-tight bottle (I prefer little glass orajel bottles hold 15ml), then submerge with from 2ml-15ml of water(I like hot, not boiling, but temp doesn't matter so I hear).
Put on the top, shake for 1 minute, pill will probably GEL to the sides THATS OK and expected.

LET SIT FOR 12 hours, and when you awake it will be MORPHINE IR solution. Shake up good, swallow, and start your day!!

These will be MUCH more potent, but last half as long as the plain pills.

P.S. IME chewing never worked for any ER pill, except maybe Adderall, not opiates though, so I wouldn't waste the time/tastebuds lol.

That's a good one treefa. I'm gonna try that. I'm going back to MS Contin today. I get 60mg pills with no wax on them. Just crush um up and put them in warm water and let sit. Huh. I never got anything from chewing them or snorting them. I'll try it